Reviews for Against the Odds
AnyerA chapter 19 . 4/2/2021
amazing history! Will you continue with it?
AnyerA chapter 14 . 4/1/2021
Harry se ha convertido en un Todoroki con sus teorías locas
tinaryan29 chapter 1 . 1/28/2021
Wonderful story! Thank you for all of your hard work!
Organized Entropy chapter 1 . 1/7/2021
This version of Harry feels like a 13 year old girl. I cannot read any further. It felt like he was flirting with itachi, despite Harry being 15 and straight. You have a unique writing style I enjoy, and in some cases I would enjoy reading from the point of a 13 year old girl if the circumstances are right, however in this case that 13 year old girl is Harry Potter. So no thanks. Also 7 chapters in and we finally have the 2 protagonists meet? A little late for a slow-to-update 21 chapter fanfic aren’t we? Maybe keep a more realistic 3-5 year schedule rather than what seems to be a 2 decade one.
Organized Entropy chapter 2 . 1/7/2021
This feels like it’s being written from the point of a child. The candor and overall vernacular feels like this version of Harry is about 11-13. And yet... he’s supposed to be 15. I hope his lexicon matches his presumed age based on events he’s mentioned that have occurred.
TheSummerSet chapter 19 . 1/6/2021
Great fic, I hope you're able to update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2020
Can you please update this utterly amazing story? I love it so much and I’ve been looking for a good crossover fic that tries to stay close to canon and this fits so well. The way their almost canon personalities and how they would interact is accurate which makes me look forward to what Harry would react to meeting Sasuke and vice versa. I love how gentle Harry is towards Naruto because it’s almost like Harry takes care of him and Naruto is shy about it plus knowing their canon backstories makes this sound so sweet. I love this fic so much! Than you for your work and if you ever get the chance to update pls do.
yukixyuri13 chapter 19 . 12/18/2020
This is awesome! I hope you continue with it! This is one of the best crossovers I've read so far. I read it all in one go. I love how you made harry and how he just fits in with everyone. He's like naruto where he just draws people to him.
Luck-of-the-Irishmen chapter 19 . 12/16/2020
I can't believe I missed this latest update- amazing!
Arceus - Icicle Plate chapter 19 . 11/26/2020
A great story. I can’t stop rereading over and over.
mitsuki67 chapter 19 . 11/18/2020
I absolutely love this story and patiently await your return
JustDusty chapter 3 . 11/8/2020
I don't get what's happening? When is this? This is obviously after voldemort was found, but apparently a still barely skill Harry. And who is he hiding from and why? Is he going to learn chakra? because if he does then i might as well just fucking drop this right here
Ailver K. Javana chapter 11 . 10/24/2020
Hair-pin and Glasses? That won't do . How about useless-sidekick and Danzo's-pet?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2020
Cliffhanger. Where is the next chapter?
Ciel0714 chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
This story is so good, can't help to read it again and again.

Hope to see an update soon. man, I was waiting for the pain arc. I'm assuming that Harry has no qualms on helping Konoha knowing it's on danger and it will reveal his powers for people to see. I'm excited on how you will write that. from the start of the fight? middle? or end?

Though, Harry was not strong enough to battle pain directly. Perhaps, he can used the puppet he saw at the Uzumaki Temple.
2,666 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »