Reviews for Against the Odds
SpriteBlue chapter 19 . 9/11/2020
Its been so long since ive last read this. I think it was the suna arc was the last update ive read. Its still a lovely read. I hope you continue to update so I have more to read in a few years
LadylikeAmari chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
This book is amazing. The storyline, how realistically you've written the characters, the character development. If I didn't know better I would say I was reading and orginal anime book. 10 out of 10 from me!
Emilya13 chapter 19 . 9/4/2020
Even though its been a while since the last update, I still very much enjoy reading it again and again. Love your story so much! While I would love to get some insights into what others are thinking, its kinda fun when Harry has no clue as to why they're looking at him weirdly... Especially Shikaku. Love it, hope I can read some more
AlloraFaith chapter 19 . 8/7/2020
This is one of the best HP crossover I come back to reread all the time. Hold you are doing well.
milkazen chapter 19 . 7/24/2020
Well, I just finished reading that story for the xth time (I don't count) and it is always a great pleasure. I tend to read it when I struggle to find some new good fanfiction
So thank you and if you have some new chapter it will be a good excuse to read it from the beginning another time!
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 19 . 7/13/2020
Ooooh! This is so exciting! Please please update, I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/13/2020
I really hope it isn't abandoned.
Ravenclawninja chapter 19 . 7/8/2020
I love how well thought through Harry’s integration into this world it :)
It’s such a great read!
Kittyhell chapter 19 . 6/19/2020
I really love how Naruto and Harry interact
Syiera Aquila1 chapter 19 . 6/15/2020
waaaaahhhhh we need moarrrrr update .·()·..·()·.
Killer-Rubber-Ducky chapter 19 . 5/23/2020
This is by far one of my favorite Harry Naruto stories and I hope to see more in the future. The Unicorn hair on the mask is an awesome twist and makes me wonder if the Uzumakis are both Ninja and Wizard with a portal of some sort. Would be rather interesting to have the Uzumaki temples manned by Ninja world variants of house elves _
cherryblossomszahime chapter 19 . 5/6/2020
This is great! There's so much potential as to where this story can go in the future chapters!
2,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »