Reviews for A Wonderful Memory
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Awww! that was awesome! I loved it!
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
So cute ... I like that its so sweet but still very true to the characters.

ewriter chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw, that was so cute, Interesting ending to an episode. I hope you write more soon.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Love it! I LOVE how you had Jack take Ali and Jenna home!
LizzieV chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw...this is so cute! Lol...we both had the whole "bonding moments between Jack and Jenna"...great minds think alike! YAY Jallison! :-)
tajohn chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I love Jack and Ali stories. This is a great beginning and I hope you write more. I never liked Jack and Tess. My fave eppy is from season one with the alt storyline. I hope you update soon.
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was so cute and yes you are right about Tess/Jack. I'm so not a fan of Jack and Tess. I love Jack/Allison pairings. I hope to read more Jack/Allison work from you.
PenguinGoddess chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I love Jack/Allison! This was cute and I could totally picture them as family :-) Thank you so much for sharing!

And I'll be looking out for your Jo/Zane story, there another one of my fave couples!
Partin chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
heyy i like and i agree with you. jack and tess is ok but jack and ali is soo much better. this is a good oneshot you should make it into a story
jazphace chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Great job! Fantastic! I loved this short story! Do you think you will be updating it? I look forward to reading more of your Allison&Jack stories :)
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Perfect story Trisha. I love it.