Reviews for The Curiosity of Haruhi Suzumiya
Dh253 chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Please continue its been 5 years. Also, sometimes you just wish haruhi would just figure out everything, and not end the world. Just to prove them all wrong. Even if the world did end, atlease the idiotic status quo would end. I really hate those. Furthermore, what Lyon thought it was originally, with haruhi still being there, trapped, is a really great, new idea that should really be used.
flairina chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Ooooh, that is not fair to leave out on that sort of cliffhanger. Everything is set up but then it just... stops. Dang it!

Ah well. It was a pretty awesome story while it lasted. Maybe one day you'll come back to it? I hope?

(Side note, characterization is perfect. Well done!)
flairina chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Finally, a body swap story that isn't pure fanservice. This is very well written, and I'm sad that it's ending in a chapter since it's seemingly been abandoned. I'm not sure if I should hope that introduced plot point is resolved next chapter or hope for a continuation in which it is, but I've thoroughly enjoyed this thus far.
KuletXCore chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS. IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED THIS STORY.

THANKS!
KuletXCore chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Y U NO UPDATE THIS?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Finish this!
Devil Reader chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
It's hilarious that even as a God, Haruhi has greater authority over the rest of the SOS Brigand Club. I can't wait for more!
tats magicalmcguffins chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I like this and hope to see a continuation of it if possible.
A raging Ghost chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Umm... Dude this is epic
MaDeR Levap chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
So far good to read, but need be to finished.
GeekGirl2 chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
Goin good so far. Heeheehee. :)

Hope to see more soon, I saw that you updated some of your Digimon fics, hoping updates here won't be far behind :)
rarityofmind chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
I can't wait for the next one! Oh my Haruhi! These are amazing!~
TheWarden chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Poor Kyon, though at some point he's bound to snap. With Haruhi's powers that's going to be interesting...
Broken Kilter Express chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
My 2 cents.

The Unique: The fact that haruhi is going to such extremes to find out the truth, and the approach being so incredibly different by making the prose continuously build.

THe common: That same molestation scene with 'Kyon' was already in "Kyonness."

However, it seems that you're a bit more dedicated to finishing.

I actually like this genderbender more than the rest because the plot is not as centered on the KxH interaction. Keep opening new avenues. Id like to see 'Haruhi' interact with others and see what happens.
HarimaHige chapter 4 . 10/2/2009