Reviews for Sticky Notes
Aprotny chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Silly as all get out, but I could see Otto doing something like this. XD

But... why the 'single quotation marks' instead of the regular "double-marks" when characters are talking? It's a little distracting.
Denalien chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
*chuckle*

Nice One ehhehe
beautybelle300256 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I literally laughed out loud at this one. You certainly have the Team down personality wise. I envy you that. I also enjoy it tremendously and am so glad that you have shared such talent with this fandom.

This situation is exactly what I would expect a random moment on the show to portray. Keep up the good work.
bobtheacorn chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This was very cute! xD I loved it; their banter was funny and entertaining, and so very like them!

I like the sticky-note idea~

*hands you sticky note labeled "awesome sauce"*
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hahaha! This was hilarious, Brownie! I loved it! . Write more of these lighthearted humors, this one rocked! I could soo see Otto doing this too, and Sparx of course. :P Awesomeness!
animefan018 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I loved that story! i couldn't stop laughing!XD
Mikki Warner chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This was so funny. I laughed hard. You know how to keep readers entertained.
Rakki chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Ha Ha! That was so funny! Sticky notes rock! XD
Xviera Siramad chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Haha! that was hilarious! I love the part where Sprx joins in. will you put in a second chapter? please?
Red Okami writer -Jiseru chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
You never fail to impress me, Art. That was HILARIOUS! XD I am DEFINITELY favoriting this.
AmythistAngel07 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
AH! STICKY NOTES ARE ATTACKING! WE ALL NEED TO RUN FOR OUR LIVES! AH!

That was SO funny! That's what Otto would do... And anythign Otto would do, Sparks ends up doing if it's in the least bit amusing.

GREAT WORK!
katamariape chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh Otto.

I gotta say Art for someone who never writes light-hearted stuff you are good at it.

You know this is exactly the sort of thing Clarissa from the Crazy fic would participate in.

As for you're whole owning Disney thing, I really hope you were being sarcastic; otherwise we'd have a nation of emotionally scarred little kids.