Reviews for Dear Ma
pyc97 chapter 33 . 4/22/2016
Wow! I'm actually surprise when this fic is Jayne and Kaylee pairing, didn't see this before, but I'll take it as a break from Rayne . Nice!
satoz chapter 33 . 1/13/2015
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU This hasn't been updated in years?! QAQ I'm really enjoying this though!
I'm actually okay with how you portrayed Simon :P He was my least favorite character of the crew.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/1/2013
This was really good. It's a pity that the story hasn't been continued. You did very well in describing the characters. Well done!
USAFChief chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Far as I'm concerned you've got Simon dead on exact; a pluperfect pain in the ass with delusions of grandeur.
mudpuddledemon chapter 33 . 9/13/2012
As, so sweet! Wish this wasn't the last of it...
Jelsi4ever chapter 33 . 4/7/2012
Loved it please update at least an ending
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 33 . 1/31/2012
I am incredibly depressed that this story was discontinued, because I absolutely adored it. Yeah, your characterizations differed somewhat from the show, but it really worked; it was obvious that you took a different track because that was what the story required, and you took a lot of care to frame your changes within what we already know of them. It wasn't like you just changed everyone's personalities on a whim. I loved your pacing, too; I was on tenterhooks until Jayne woke up. So now I'm just going to imagine that this story ended happily and Jayne and Kaylee ended up spending a week in that hotel room.
kayleetaraquinn chapter 33 . 8/31/2011
Hi paganpunk2!

Still hoping for more of this story, I dont give up till it says 'The End'. This is a great fic. I love the crew getting to see Jayne as more than a mindless mercenary.

If you're interested I had an idea for a story that I'd really like to have done but Im not the greatest writer.

I've read stories about Kaylee and Jayne starting a flirtation when Jayne joins the crew and how Mal puts a stop to it. I've also read stories about what goes on during 'Out of Gas' inside the shuttles. I'd like to see a story where, since they believe they're going to die and they have a shepard, Jayne and Kaylee decide to get married.

One shot of that or maybe a multi-chapter telling of what happens once they're back on the ship would be great. If you're not interested you could pass it on to others maybe. Just an idea I had and thought you'd be good at it!

Keep up the good work!
Alexinder chapter 33 . 8/5/2011
This is SOOO awesome! I couldn't not take my eyes off the screen till I'd finshed. Please, Please, Please Update soooooon! :D xx
Alexinder chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I knows it's strange to email in the middle of a story when theres more chapters but I just wanna say this is brilliant! None of the other storys I've read keep River in Charecter at all and you've done awesomely! Loving the whole story too! Can't wait 2 read more!
Katya Jade chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I'll beg if you want me to. Please finish this! It's seriously one of the best Jayne/Kaylee fics out there as well as one of the best all around Firefly fics. You know how to write the dialogue spot on and your descriptions are amazing. More please!
Fear Her chapter 33 . 1/23/2011
I absolutly adore this story, its one of the only good Jayne/Kaylee fics there is, and i Love simon bashing xD but youve only just woken Jayne up, and now nothings been updated in about a year. Please pick this back up, and if you cant, reply and tell me so i can take it off my 'to check for updates' list.

Your a fantastic writer and this fic will always be one of my favorites

Be shiney

FearHer
Nicholls chapter 33 . 12/24/2010
One word: Amazing!
MadMadMaddy chapter 33 . 11/2/2010
I have a rule that if a story doesnt update in over 3 months then i delete the story from my favorites and stop reading. Your story has been the only exception i have made in many years, i love this story, i have always felt Jayne was always outcasted by the others, and its nice to find a story that helps resolve that issue. The Jaylee in this is fantastic and i do love abit of simon bash. Please update this story soon, as i dont think my OCD will let me keep this story much longer.

Many kind regards, and thanks for a good story

MadMadMaddy (i have an account in this name, i just cant log on it at the minute)
fierynightangel chapter 33 . 10/18/2010
damnit, you leave off there? glad you at least made it to him waking up, but damnit! wanna see what happens!