Reviews for Form and Function
AlwaysABrandNewDay chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Seems Peter's not the only one having troubles reconciling the two. It's definitely not that hard for me... though they would have had more experience as far as He goes. (Theoretically speaking, of course. I mean it is all a story (of a sort)... sadly...)

Great job!

Caity :)
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I used to think the trouble with Susan was that she was too logical, but not any more. I think that her trouble is that her logic is too superficial.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
And sometimes, love is just love. :)
divad relffehs chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
when one begins with the understanding that aslan is God,the all powerful creator of the universe, then it becomes much simpler to reconcile because then you understand that these forms are to convey his character and to ease interaction with lesser beings who cannot handle a more full revelation, that while they are true, they are not lies but they are not the complete revelation for how does one finitely convey the infinite.

On another note the statement turn the other cheek speaks directly to insults that though some might be physical, like a slap to the face they are not an effort to do you any kind of true physical harm, after all insults can only hurt you if you let them, and loving your nieghbor as yourself doesn't mean you let them do violence to other people nor certain other kinds of trespasses, like theivery just as an example. these are I find very poorly understood advisements I find after all Jesus commands his followers to purchase swords to portect themselves on the road.

I like the way edmond put it there are times you have to cut the bad out with fire
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
wounderful I love it so much
Alrissa chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Ah, the Ethics dilemma. I personally have no problems with it from that direction. I love my pack and do away with my enemies when necessary. Astlan merely has a bigger pack.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aw!

Hm... I can see why that would be a hard thing to accept. I've never thought of that before... Gosh, I wonder if Lewis himself ever extensively thought of these things? XD Probably did, and that's probably the actual REASON he made his portrayal of Jesus a lion in the first place...

I loved the part where it said Lucy never questioned it. It seems so true that she wouldn't need any comparisons or parallels other than the ones already found.

Poor Pete. That does seem a direct hit into something that would affect him after everything. I understand Edmund's view, too, and think it's just as despairingly beautiful! U

Rock on! This was beautiful! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)