Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
Skye1963 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I loved this story. It shows the boys' bond at such an early age. Sam's willingness to give his life for Dean is right in character. Thanks for writing John as a very caring and understanding father. Everything fits together very well. Thank you!
HeartsDragon chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Damn this is amazing! Sam is so cute when he's telling Dean he helped!
TraSan chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Aw, I loved it, girl. So sweet and terribly accurate of Sammy. Old soul mixed with innocence. Wonderful.
skag trendy chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Not cheesey at all, mate. It had just the right feel to it. Such a lovely image of little Sam being held so tightly in his big brother's arms, a silent mark of thanks and gratitude.

I don't think people begrudge you for having a busy life. It does get in the way of writing and I understand how difficult things can get. The problem lies when trying to remember what happened in the previous chapter, and when your email inbox is full of other updates to R&R it's difficult finding the time to reaquaint ourselves with the story/plot.

One way round this it to give a brief recap at the beginning of the chapter, or to have the entire fic written out and ready to go. That way you can post a chapter every other day without too much pressure on you to get it done, but I know a lot of authors don't like doing that.

Anyway, congrats on a beautifully written story my darling, and thank you for sharing.

Kind regards,

ST x
anon chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Sometimes mushy is a good thing. Thanks for sharing - I really enjoyed both parts of this piece.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
That was fantastic. Loved little Sammy's reaction, telling Dean now they both had special blood!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This so reminds me of Hemingway's "A Day's Wait," with wee!Sam's at first unspoken bravery. Thank goodness his helping Dean didn't require his death, but what a kid, to be willing to do it. Well done!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I've heard this story, but that didn't lessen the impact of the fic. A little scary how well it suits the Winchester brothers, isn't it? Nice job.
IritIlan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
So sweat and sad too. I do love John here. Sam is amazing and I love it he's the one to 'save' Dean here, in his own way.
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aw, so sweet. I liked it.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Sorry to quibble, but they can- we had blood drives at my highschool every year. Just takes parental consent, like in the story. Very cute fic though, I loved Sammy's willingness to give up everything for Dean. Absolutely adorable and heart-rending at the same time :D
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh wow, that was tearjerking...Sammy giving blood for Dean even though he believed he was going to die from it...shows you just how much the little tyke loves his brother. Can't wait for the epilogue.