Reviews for Just Warming Up
Awesome story!
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
So Sweet!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved it! Thanks for sharing xx
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This story is adorable :3
Aralas Baggins chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Feels!
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
It was charming, captivating, adored but ...
(Angry) Hey you!
What makes you stop now?
Just when things start to be "much more" interesting?
bbb136 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Really loved this. Most 'five kisses' fics are way too alike but this really stood on it's own. The actual situations for each kisses were all original, different and above all- totally plausible. C: Cheers for writing.
Yukaido chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh, how I love this pairing so much! (heart) The antidote story was really ingenious, I really loved it! And of course, Joanna being adorable and mistletoe made me feel all warm. Great job on this fic!
EternalDementia5 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
So sweet! loved it!
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Awe, that was so beautiful and so sweet and awe..I love it!
Angel Frog chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I'm not sure why, but the antidote one is my favorite. Course, I like this pairing, so they're all nice, but I have to say that one is definitely my favorite.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Hilarious and sweet as was the last! Great writing!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This is really sweet and made me go aw even though my OTP is KS. Loved how Jim is corrupting Jo. I see that happening. I also love them kissing, which is not-so-weird, cuz you write it so well!

Love,

Lady Merlin
Renn chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love those 51 fics, but I simply ADORED yours. 'Damn good excuses', right! Special metnion to the one where he force-feeds him the antidote. I acn just picture Spock raising an eyebrow in the background, muttering a 'interesting method'.