Reviews for Evacuate the Dancefloor
Alex Remington chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
God this story was awesome. In the best fucked up way possible - rest assured.
N3L chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Dark, surreal, and strong strong imagery.

I loved the bold descriptions of color, black and white, then crimson. It was a colorful story to say the least. The way you chose to wrote it was also very fitting to the story, especially nearing the end as you mention the "music." The tempo of your words and sentences enhanced the overall sensory overload that I got from reading this.

Enjoyed this.
Super-Sweet chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Disturbing. But I like it.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Yeah, kinda creepy...
Not Lurking Anymore chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was brilliant. Twisted. Dark.

I thought it was written exceptionally well. The segmentated feel of the writing gives the story a certain something that greatly enhances the story.

I also think that it is an interesting take on Ino, who is usually seen as bubbly, kind, competetive, and loud.

I have also started reading Sky on Fire, and from what I have read of your works, I would say that you are an outstanding writer.
Sakura171 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
liked it. wish ino goes with shika, and ino killed more than asked it seems.
talesfromtails chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
dark,serene,mysterious just the way I like it _
Kaara chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
The first thing I did after I've finished reading this and leaning back is;

I love the imagery, first and foremost. I love the play of words, painting sceneries and flashes of everything. The pace is quick and strong, woven with small, intricate details that I just can't help but adore. I like this Ino; this unrepentant hardass that's just awesome. And beautiful.

Thank you so much for writing this and I hope I can read more from you in the future.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I love how dark this is. Really well done.
i'llnevereverknow chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Amazing! Love it! :)

Love, WolfFlowerz x
KyraReid chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
kinda creepy and sadistic... I LOVE IT! i realy wish u would make a series out of it cuz it would be one hell of a kick ass story