Reviews for Trapped
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
i loved and cried at the movie 9 this is an enjoyable fanfic
Baney Cakes chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
My review is late... but wow, that was amazing! I loved how you gave 8 so much depth. Good job!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

X3
Keaira Ratha chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I love the characterization you did with 8. Nice insight inot his character. It also gave me a really warm feeling. Keep up the good work.
Snodin chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
What a great way to make closure for the fallen ones! This is great!
Sycophantism chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I review maturely and happily.

I love the writing, the plot, the story, most everything in it. I came across a typo, but I'm not picky. I'm glad someone wrote about the ones who had passed on to wherever they did, and I love your idea as well as the way you portrayed it.

Very well done and most definitely a favorite from me. Keep it up puh-leez. 3

-Syco
KiraKira-Kirimi chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Hmm . . . interesting premise. I really like inspection of Eight's character - thanks for writing out the numbers! - and I think you did a decent job supporting your theory with characterization.

The only issue I have with your fic is that I feel your interpretation of Six was a little overly-radical. I got the impression from the movie that Six was borderline autistic; detatched, eccentric, and unable to fully express himself. In this fic, he feels like a completely different person.

But other than that, you did a great job. Keep it up!
Digitaldreamer chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
...Oh God 6 hugging 8 has to be the cutest thing ever. Also this was quite well written and some interesting insight on 8 that I never really considered. Nice job!
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That was wonderful.

The dialogue, in places, felt a little bit choppy, but besides that it was a wonderful story. I really like the concept of these guys forced to deal with each other until the movie's end, and just...learning to deal.

Quite nice.
Artemis Rampant chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
6 is SO cute. I love the idea of them all being stuck in this machine-limbo together. Great job!
littleseren chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
gorgeous, I hope you decided to write more 9 fiction :)
WhisperOfTheNight chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh! I didn't realize it until I read your fic but 8 was really mean to 6, yet at the end he was holding on the 8's arm. o_o Good explination! xD
27's Fury chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh this is what I hope happened while they were in the talisman. Very well written and a great story to boot.
Cinnamin-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This is so sweet. I really love 6, and him being able to get 8 to open up is just fantastic.
angelic-o-wings chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was really good! I loved how you portrayed the characters, and I was glad you had 6 actually talk!

It would have been nice to have a scene like this in the movie...it certainly would have brought out the characters more. But, well, still worth the 9 month wait. :)

I've been thinking about writing a 9 fanfic myself, but I'm not too sure what sort of response it will get...

Oh, well anyways!...

Great work, again! Don't be shy to write more, you're a really talented writer!