Reviews for Colossus
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
this story was excellent! like WOW! I loved it! and I read that your husband read over one of the chapters for you? WOW! I just... I cant even get my friends to read my stories for me let alone my family! keep up the great work!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I call him Alan
SkullWitch57 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and had a great plot and characterization.
Will there be a sequel?
Travellers all chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
I am very impressed. You seem to have managed to really get into the mind of a machine, even if only from the outside perspective.

I really like the concept of the Machine being 0, and a part of the others.
Laryna6 chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
This is the story I was looking for when I came to this section.

I read your bio: Have you considered maybe doing a slice-of-life sequel? Just a series of oneshot scenes in the world you came up with? Just that might be interesting to read, the events of their lifes and their reaction to seeing the new life that came from the rain and such. It might grow a plot, but even if it doesn't I'd love to see more in this world/epilogues like that.
P.A.W.07 chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Well done. A nice story. I agree that the machine must have had some compassion for its creator because there is no way the scientist could have survived that long if the machine hadn't wanted him to.

For you last funfact. I completely agree. I could see that if the machine had absorbed all of them he would be complete and would rebuild the world now that he had a soul.

... Who needs a full soul anyway? XD

Regardless, thanks for sharing and its a shame you never got around to a sequel.
Readasaur chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
So wait, then what were the glowing lifeforms in the rain?

And did that mean that they were all supposed to remain inside of him?

And if so, then why did 6 insist they were "Trapped"?

He was pretty crazy, but he seemed to have the basic facts straight.
vonBoomslang chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
Indeed quite enjoyable. Short and sweet, one might even say!

And yes, a sequel would be most welcome, should it ever come.
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
I can't describe just how much I anticipate Pandemonium!

This was just plain awesome; I love the way you made the machine have the mentality of a little kid.
zackubernerdcondon chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
Amazing story. Far far FAR too short. Please write a sequal! For goodness sakes the story is on tvtropes's fanfic recs page!
bleh0 chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
I know! That's the exact theory I thought of! Because they all contain fragments of the Scientists soul and that's the part that the Machine took from them, it would have made sense. I still can't believe that Tim Burton (the creator of the movie) killed 5,2,6,8, and 1. I did not see that coming. Anyway, great story, I'm off to read the sequal. Bye!

Akihana
Dazja chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
Personally, I'd love to see a sequel for this
Fireflyfan1001 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Please please PLEASE write a Sequel Please I beg of you you
GDeNofa chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
This is an awesome continuation of the movie. A!
the'9'obsessor chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
No! This is a brilliant idea to have the BRAIN not able to speak but able to communicate by scrawling messages! Its too unique! No. Dont change. This is pretty amazing so far, im loving the details and just adoring the BRAIN (something i never thot id do) because u write him so cute! awesumness...