Reviews for Asthenia
Montara chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I can't believe there are no more chapters of this wonderful story! Hope the muse will make an appearance because it's a very, very good story!

The idea of the story is interesting, the way she behaves because of her illness, the way he behaves with her while treating the other girls very badly...That was not nice of him, treating Tanya like that no matter if he didn't want anything to do with her after realizing she's not HER.

So, please update! Thank you!
Montara chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
He did it again! But she's fast to react, too. Well, I bet she was humiliated before so it's hard for her to trust people. They need to prove themselves first. And she gave him a chance and it was a fiasco :( He should have read Alice's sms!
Montara chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Not the conclusion he wanted him to have...she thinks it's a prank.
Montara chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
He dated Bella's roommate...not good if he wants Bella. I bet Jessica will try to intervene.
Montara chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
But, if this started happening when she was a teen, then maybe they can find a cure. I mean, she was ok the first 16 years...
Montara chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I think Alice scared Bella a little.
Montara chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
She still had the energy to say something to him :)))
P. Fitzherbert chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
I'm really enjoying this story, just thought that you should know. I'm surprised by the lack of reviews because I find it quite interesting... Anyway. Have a nice life :)
sillymonkey122 chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
this is really good!

i especially love nachos4children!

keep writing, cant wait for the next chapters!
Izzy-Rose chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
oh mygosh!

my friend lena recced this fic to me and i totally want more! i know its been 8 months but i am totally hoping that it will be resumed and is not on hiatus!

this fic is great and the writing style is AWESOME! i cnt wait to find out more!

till nxt time

xx

Izzy-Rose
Lena xo chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
:D Wanna see what happens now :)

Love,

Lena xo
MissNikita chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Loved it, very interesting hook up and I am very curious how you are gonan proceed with the story.

Sooooo in return for my review can I get another chapter?
Sook03 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Karma.
Sook03 chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
They're all clueless. Pathetically clueless.

I want to hug Bella.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
Anxiety dreams.

My condolences for Bella. Jessica is an idiot.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »