Reviews for Just Like That
inasentimentalmood chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I really enjoyed this one because it's quite different from your usual work. It was very insightful regarding Rose and the Doctor's relationship. I liked how you explored the age difference, the potential consequences of becoming "more than friends" and the way the they intuitively understand each other.

It's quite remarkable, really, the way that they complement each other. It would seem at the outset that Rose would be inferior to the Doctor, simply by virtue of her youth and lack of exposure to time travel and all of space. Yet, she's his equal because she instinctively knows his blind spots. They're just a great team.

JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Wonderful rewrite of one of my favorite episodes. The last line was absolutely killer!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
SciFiGeek14 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Awe some of these descriptions were absolutely beautiful
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Wow. How many POV's are you doing this from? Nice chapter. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Awesome :)

It's one of the things I love about fanfiction. At any point you can change just one tiny comment or response, and magic happens: "I'm so glad I met you," "I love you, too, Doctor"

Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This one's a bit wordy. But really, really nice. A cute Nine/Rose romance. Keep writing!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
You ended the fic with a Princess Bride quote. For that, you win at ficcing. XD Excellent alternate universe.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I can so buy this. It was such an obvious push-her-away ploy, the "considering... that you're human".

Hooray for second dates :)