Reviews for A Drunken Endeavor
Hina1124 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
its drary becausse draco topped and harry bottomed.
which makes draco the seme and hay the uke
very good though i wouldnt mind reading about the night before or reading more about th morning after
IDreamOfBlueSkies chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
HarryDraco! Wow, Harry in control! Something I didn't expect with Draco! You gotta love them both though! Great one shot! Very well written and great job in staying in character, as far as their personalities go! I enjoyed reading that haha:P
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
the answer: draco topped, so dracoharry, but i like the term drarry better.
hmm chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
definatley a harry/draco... no question-well that's how i read it
Nayeli chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
argh, awesome fic!

umm good question, it seems more like harrydraco,

but not really!:D
happyalien chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
HarryDraco! Bottom and Top usually set the stencil for behaviour, most Bottom Harry's are annoying as are some tops I suppose...but Draco just seems like a bottom the saviour of the wizarding world should top me thinks..
arandomperson chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
this is really good please continue...it could be dracoharry or harrydraco i prefer dracoharry :)
The Pirate King of Shipwreck chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was good! I always enjoy a fic where they wake up after a drunken one night stand. Its rather amusing to read the ways different authors imagine Draco and Harry would react. I like how Draco is trying to ignore the fact that he slept with Harry, whereas Harry is just ogling him shamelessly. I'd quite happily get a good look at Draco...

As for your question... Draco/Harry all the way! I can't really see Draco submitting to Harry in any way - after all, Malfoys do not bow to anyone and are superior. I've read some Bottom!Draco stories, and while they can be good, Draco tends to appear excessively whiny and camp. I can't stand camp!Draco, and though he does whine, he doesn't do so excessively. So, Draco/Harry, definitely. Besides, Harry needs someone to take care of him after all he's coped with in his life, and who better to do that than the Slytherin Ice Prince?

Writing at 1am isn't too strange. I've done it when I've not been able to sleep and its quite productive sometimes! Keep writing (though maybe not at 1am all the time!) You did a great job with this sone shot, and I'd love to see more of your Draco/Harry!
Zilander Kat chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
haha, well it sounds like Harry's bout to top the Malfoy heir, to seek revenge for last night..muhahaha, so... Draco/Harry with implied Harry/Draco ? jolly good.

I liked your HP fics, they are charming and much happier than the ones I've been reading lately.. lot's of Snarry, actually...very depressing Snarry. So I needed a Draco/Harry pick-me-up.

I look forward to more of your fics!

Cheers,