Reviews for Can You Fight Fate?
mayalewis16 chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
This is a good story line! I hope that you update again! I cant waitto read more!
EverRose808 chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
I like your story please update soon ne?
Lee Mayfair chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
good chapter, thank you! can't wait to read more!
sandflight2 chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
oooo :) try to update quickly! :) its getting good!
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
So obviously, as much as Mara want is to be, Tyler is not the guy for her. But Reid keeps coming up. What will happen next? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
Meggieberllaque chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
liked the chapter. i really want to no what is gonna happen in this reid-mara-tyler ...thingy.

please update soon

megan
buckybearbuchanan chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Aww, their date sounded amazing. :) Great chapter! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Loved it!loved it! loved it! Please upload soon
Lee Mayfair chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Wow, a daughter and a wife! when did Chase manage to get them?)

nice nice, I hope we'll get all the answers in time)
Asellia Skyrunner chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I like this story and where it's going, but your characternchanges are a little hard to follow . If you could put a little bit of extra space or a line division between them, that'd be super helpful. ;D Update soon, plz.
buckybearbuchanan chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Really good story so far! Love it! :)
Lee Mayfair chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
so Tyler vs Reid... i bet on Ty... i just love Ty) we'll see what happens next!

and I love Chase, so...if I can ask...*Lee makes puppy eyes*...just a bit of Chase for me, please!
star-in-circle chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
I love this story... I read it when it was first published and I was like, hope she updates soon... and then I was stupid and forgot what it was called and I wasn't logged in so I couldn't see the reviews...Urgh but I've found it and found out that I still love it :) Keep it up
sandflight chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
i'm so glad you updated. :) i've been waiting to read this story again. and btw i liked how you put the kiss in.
Lee Mayfair chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Hey, good idea for fanfiction! I'm waiting impationately for to appear! hope he'll join the Covenant. Please, write more of him... please *puppy eyes*