Reviews for ABC Outtakes
awwwwwwwww so sweet
Saydonee chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
beautifully bittersweet :)
Just Sus chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
OK...this really made me cry! But I loved it...now Charlie has something to look forward to after "losing" Bella...I love this Sue. How sweet is she?

xoxoSus
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Awe so sweet
itlnbrt chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Great outtake. Thanks so much for sharing.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
awwwwwwwwwww
Kim Ginsberg chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
nice!
luckycullen chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
so lovely EPOV! thank you, Kyla!
cupcake76 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
So sweet. Read through all of your chapters of ABC and loved it. Thanks!
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
omfg that was fucking awesome! i have to tell you that next to e&b having sex...reading a chapter in epov is my most fave thing and in this i get the best of both worlds!lol! magnificent writing loved it!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
well jacob seemed quite nice didn't he. the situation between him and edward was rather unfortunate through no real fault of his own but the skank-ho gf edward had at the time obviously wasn't satisfied with just having . great outake!
Whitney Love chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Wow... that was freaking amazing. I loved his version of that night. So sweet so loving. It's so different from Bella's version and I love that. He is experienced but at the same time, she is different to him and he will never feel the same. Love it. Absolutely love it.
Whitney Love chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
It is was great to read what went on between these two. I was glad to read it. I was always confused about it. Great though. I really enjoyed it. I'm excited to read the other outtake of the chapter Baby. ON to the next!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »