Reviews for ABC Outtakes
magnessina chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Oh... Edward is such a sweetheart. that was the most amazing and well-written "first time" I've ever read. It was simply beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing.

I less-than-3 you ;))

xoxo

Evy.
Black Eyes Blood Red Lips chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
ah it's 2AM and i've been reading your story for 4 hours straight and i just can't get enough

edward is such a sweetie with his obvious adoration and adorkable calling his daily masturbation sessions bellagasms

and a nice uneven number of 13 to round it off
sassygirl156 chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Awesome! I read ABC last night into the wee hours, and I honestly don't recall if I reviewed. If not, it's great! I also read the sequel, chps. 1 & 2. I love the story!
susayq chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
I'd like to see the outtake of Alice telling Jasper that she's pregnant :)

~Susan
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
thanks! :)

Really appreciate the outtakes...

Love it..

looking forward to more!
completelyaddictedtotwilight chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
I loved the story as well as the outtakes and am looking forward to the sequel; however, I would love to see an outtake from Edward and Charlie's talk after they were caught...
Milalencar chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I'm sorry this won't be my usual review, but RL is kind of crazy right now. I only managed to find time to read this on my cell. And it is kind of hard to do my usual like this.

But I had to tell you how beautiful it was to see this told again in EPOV. His emotions and thoughts made this soamazing. Their mirrored love is truly breathtaking.

Thank you for this treat! :D
Milalencar chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I had read this before. :)

But Id still tell you how much I liked this Jake.

You treated him with respect.

Im always deffending him, as a character, because I don't believe he is the bad guy.

He is just a kid living in an incredibly crazy situation.

I don't get why people expect him to be this perfect guy, when even Edward isn't.

:D
babylopez2008 chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
hmm I can't remember if Bella ACTUALLY knew what Edward wanted to say.

aww Edward.

oh! so he and Carlisle have been planning for a long while.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
omg that was not Jacob's fault... he was innocent, though he should've made sure.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Aww the difference in thier experiences was heartbreaking. He was completely in love with her and thought he was expressing it and she was showing him her love thinking he didn't return her sentiment. As for what I would like to see...maybe one of the guy's reaction to Alice's pregnancy, maybe Edward or Jasper. Edward because of how Bella said if it were her how she wouldn't be afraid because of Edward, I wonder if he would have felt the same way. Jasper because he is a stand up guy and his love for Alice is so great I am curious to his thoughts and feelings on the subject. Also, just how he felt about having to step up and all that goes along with that. Have a great week!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I liked your Jacob. I liked his interaction with Bella and even Edward. Good JOb!
cshorte chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
antariangirl93 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
aw... that's so cute. I'm glad you showed edward's side to this. really beautiful. can't wait for more
tawelephant chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
These are great. I cannot wait to read more. I can go without EPOV with Tanya. Yuck!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »