Reviews for Flashback
Kagrulez chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Great job on this story! I really like it, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep going!
DixieChicrules123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
please hurry and write the next chapter. I want to see what happens next in the flashbacks
Qtannemarie chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Good story,
What else have you got?
SeeMePublishedWithOriginalWork chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Please review and read my story.

I only have 2 reviewers.

P.S. You're not the only one who got this message.
GemofIce chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
AAAWWWWW so cute!

*snaps a picture of the two coyotes*

AAAWWW
Organizationme chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
w00t, nice one Jess! when ya' gonna put the next chapter up? you told me you could do one easily in a day ;)
Academia Cicero chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Excellent. Glad to see you being so prompt about continuing the adventure, and done very well I might add.

You have a very good grip on how to control and narrate a story, giving us the right details to let us know what's happening, and feeling that we're there watching it. There's no sense of disbelief, even within the confines of the show's continuity, and it's very easy to visualize this all taking place in full animated form.

It's also good to see the steady evolution of Kylie's relationship with the gang, instead of jumping right into being on par despite being a later addition. There's a lot of three-dimensional development in each small interaction. One really strong note was how you eased into the revolution that Kylie and Tech are a couple. Like most couples do early on, their actions are very basic, sort of experimental, in this journey of dating.

However, I am noticing a bad habit developing, not in your story, but in your author notes. You're giving away too much information about the storyline, before we get a chance to enjoy actually reading it. Author notes are generally to post disclaimers, motivations, answers to past questions; stuff that won't be revealed in the actual story. If you explain everything in an A/N, it takes away from it's appeal in the chapter itself, and that's a really unfortunate way to ruin a great idea.

If you could resist being so informative in the future, it'll really allow for more enjoyment in reading, cause the story really is intriging. I'm interested as to how you'll handle a past tense episode in this flashback, in addition to the actual events that are about to be revisited. Let the flashback begin...
CadillacJack chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Very good start to your story!

I really look forward to how Kylie is afraid of heights and what is the actual story of Unknown.

Don't worry though, you haven't confused me yet! x)

Update Soon!