Reviews for Heroes On Display
LilLinkGirl chapter 1 . 4/21
LMAO!
I swear (sorry if this is copyright or something)
Ooh! Ooh! Lemme guess, the fangirls are all totally in awe of my rugged looks and raging sex appeal!"

Raven's answer, for several seconds, was a blank stare. "Well, um…" she coughed, obviously uncomfortable. "As horrifying as it is to imagine…kind of, yes."

There was an audible *snap* as Robin's pencil broke.

Beast Boy's mouth fell open and he gaped at her in disbelief. "Dude! Seriously? No way…!"

That is the BEST transition I have EVER read. Not exaggerating. I was on the floor just staring up at the ceiling internal laughing for 2 solid minutes.
The entire thing is a masterpiece. LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
OMFG. I read a LOT of ff and I normally never really laugh or get all sad when I do, but this was hilarious. It was funny throughout, but I just lost it when Starfire went "Please Bumblebee, what is the 'slut'?" I literally lol'd. IF I had an account I would fav this.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Kole. You don't wanna know what you missed. XP XD BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FANFICTION 4EVS! XD
I just love stories like these...They're so dang funny. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
this is awesome xD and kinda accurate about the fanfiction part
Will smith chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This. Is. Aaaaaaawwwwweeeesssssoooommmmeee.
Gallagher chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
OMG... While reading this, I was alternating between laughing until I had tears in my eyes and squealing into my pillow. This caused a full-blown fangirl fit.

I love how Raven went through explaining fanfiction so calmly. And when Beast Boy asked about himself, and Raven was forced to confirm him... Those reaction were priceless. Particularly Beast Boy's. And Robin at the end... They'd better call Starfire to snap him out of his shock!…
Camlop chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Haha I shattered into laughter at the Gnarrk part.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
OH! OH! LOVED IT! TOO FUNNY! MY POOR GUT!

I read large portions of it to my wife (who doesn't DO fan-fiction) and made her laugh several times. Great stuff!

(But what's with that comment about older fan-fic writers? I resemble that remark!)

This has to go into Favorites, even WITH that dig in place.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That. Was. Awesome! Beast Boy as the lone cricket and Robin's pencil-snap were hilarious! This was really brilliant... good job!
closetsuperhero chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was just too funny :D Especially the whole KF/Robin stories and how Robin does anyone with a pulse! And thank you so much for a completely spelling and grammar error free piece of hilarity (well none that I noticed), it gives me something to look up to.
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
xMissFortune chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
*claps* Beautiful! Simple beautiful and down right hallarious! The characters are in character and I think that I passed out from the lack of oxygen while reading it!

I cannot describe how it's refreshing to find such a good humorous one-shot now-a-days. I could actually picture it as an episode! XD

I usualy tend to, when I review, point out the part I liked best in a chapter or one-shot, but for this I simply can't find any that I would put above the others! That's how good it is!

Thought the part where Robin's grip broke the pensil sent in rolling on the floor clutching my stomach from laughter! XD My folks though I was nuts.

All in all, a wonderful one-shot that I won't be forgeting anytime soon. -

I blow you a kiss! 0
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
And you even had Kole miss it, so her brain wouldn't fry.

d'aww.
mythica magic chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
OMG! THIS WAS AMAZING! The best part was the part about the fanfics, it was so so true. Best peace of fanfic that ive come across in a long time and it was so funny. Beast boy made me laugh.