Reviews for In the Bleachers
pkp033 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I think I like your Dom more than your Vic. Dom seems more raw and less cliche than Vic. Not to mention, the group dynamic of these 6 is very fun and enjoyable to read.

Good luck writing in the future.
oatmeal.cookie.luvr chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love this story and all your other next gen fics! I humbly request that you follow this one up with a continuation of dominique/henry(:
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was an excellent portrayel of Dominique- great job! I'm going to read your other stories now (:
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I loved the ending, perfect!
Miss Yorgi chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Each time I read this oneshot it make me laugh, Nicky's and Louis's group is so much fun to be around. I especially like the Dominique POV.

The hint of Louis/Sarah was cute and funny. And I love the Nicky/Henry moment at the end.

I recently (re)read all your stories (from AYitL to HTaE) and couldn't smiling all the while. I hope you will write the story about Dominique, even a oneshot here and there would be great, I'm such an addict to your whole next gen universe !

Ps : I'm still wondering if Ted and Vic got married at the end of HTaE.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Totally amazing - I am so looking forward to a story regarding dominic, she' extremely kickarse
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
That was absolutely brilliant! Teenage life to the T. And as much as I don't think I would get along with Dominique as easily as Sarah (who is awesome in her niceness) does, I definitely like her better than Natalie (cough airhead cough). Great oneshot - I think it was the perfect descriptive and semi-buildup story. :D
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Haha that's adorable... So, Nat's real, ah, subtle around her crush's twin huh? ;)
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hahaha, I loved Dominique. She's so amazingly blunt, it's hilarious. I really liked seeing her as the main character in one of your stories, even if it was a one-shot.

On principle, I also loved Louis. :) He was unbelievably cute in this, and I laughed a lot at the Louis/Sarah banter about comfortable vs. loose vs. easy. Haha.

The entire time I was thinking that there was some background Dominique/Durrin going on, but in the end I guess it was Dominique/Henry. Oh well, it was cute nonetheless.

I'd just like to say I still love your writing, even when it isn't Teddy/Victoire. You have a talent with bringing next-generation characters fully to life. :)
Ash868 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I liked this. I wish you would do the Dominique story. Im also curious about Lilys story as well since she is one of the younger cousins.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
haha love the bitchy Dominque...
Katamabob chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Nice, I like the background and non-Victoire/Teddy-related banter. But Dominique is a bit... blunt. Well, she's actually rather cruel and abrasive. Guess she'd be good to have on your side, though.

I do like Sarah, actually. And Louis.

CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
A great story. Very well written.
anon chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I check your site way too anything in the works? An update for the holidays? A status update at least? :) I love your work and am eagerly awaiting more!
lalapop chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Just finished reading all your stories! And I loved them all, seriously they're awesome! You're universe in the HP world is so good! I seriously would believe it to be what really happened after the 7th book, it's just so good!

And I want more! Pwetty pwease and a cookie :D