Reviews for Mechs Will Be Mechs
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
I almost turned blue I was laughing so hard! GREAT JOB!
Bunnylass chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
THAT has got to be some of the sickest...most twisted...FUNNIEST, MOST HILARIOUS stuff, I have ever read! Payback's a bitch...and that lot got SERVED! My God, how'd it take me so long to read this? LOL! This was a fucking awesome chapter to round off the equally hilarious story you wrote. :D It's one I'll be coming back to for more laughs when I need them, fer sure! ;) Oh the image in my corrupted processor...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're a genius, you know that? You are...YOU ARE! Never lose that wickedly witty smart, funny mind of yours girl! I'll go into withdrawal if you do, lol. *Takes deep breath* Ahh, that's good stuff...Grins are GOOD! Thanks for the laughs, hun! And sorry for the uber-long wait for the review. :/ I'm getting there! You even have your own folder in my emails, hehe. More coming your way soon.

ROCK ON OP 007 AND JETFIRE! WHOOP WHOOP! ;)
Playing.with.FireFlys chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
oh wow..that...was..AMAZING!

i loved it! It was to funny! I love Jet and Opt storys, its funny wen the mechs get drunk. Great job!
Thatredcar chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
ROFLMAO..! *gasp* ROFLMAO..! XD
RubberSoull chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
ROFL OMG LOL
Gixxer Pilot chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
*laughs loudly*

Oh man, that's just cold! Maybe if the boys had learned, Elita wouldn't have had to weld them together. It just made for a hilarious mental image. Nicely done!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Go Elita! You rule Girl.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Oh boy.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Man this is going to be interesting to read.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Interesting.

Jovianokami chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Well at lest Optimus had a good time...at lest for a while. Great to see that others beside Jetfire got into as well.
Phoenix13 chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! (Hey, I sound like Leo in ROTF!)

Elita, you naughty, naughty femme. And Optimus, you bad, bad, mech.

The femmes of the universe mourn your interface panel, Prime. RIP

ROFL! I can see Op and Jetfire in the medbay with Ratchet pulling at Prime's hips, while Ironhide has Jetfire's hips in his hands and is yanking madly to get the mech's apart.

"PULL! For Primus' sake, PULL!"
Cin70 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Hey just read your new story and just thought I say I enjoyed seeing that optimus able to enjoy some down time like the rest of the guys good story and it's not slash I see to many male on male stories and not enough Elita and Optimus Really you make the charactor real threw your stories thank you for the stories you have written. I thought I make the time to tell you the story is great and look forward to chapter four.
RubberSoull chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
LOL OMG
bbratteberget chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Okey,the story is great but it refuses to show me the other chapters...