Reviews for Mind Games
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
"Instead, their vics died gradually, their own minds attacking them."

Wonderful foreshadowing... *suddenly has a very bad feeling about this*

"Cas didn’t exactly know either, even though he gave Dean his sword. The same kind of sword Uriel had used to kill those angels. Although Dean felt it was ironic that he had an angel’s sword when he was supposed to be an angel’s sword.

Whatever that meant."

I've said this before, but you really capture Dean's voice so very well. :)

"“I think I broke my wrist, but I’m fine.”"

I love how all of this seems so familiar... it's a great hint that something is wrong. Sam's broken wrist, Dean being thrown into a tombstone. It's all happened before.

"His shirt stuck to him, and he would give Michael his consent to become his vessel if it would mean that he could get a drink. He wondered who he could kill to get a drink. Anything liquid and cool would work. Even water would be awesome."

Once more, I really love how you capture Dean's thoughts. The sarcasm is great.

I really enjoyed how you worked in the events from the premier into this story. You did a great job capturing Dean's confusion, and disorientation.

Awesome work! :)

Ani-manaic494
InSecret chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Too lazy to sign in... LOL.

Do you know, I kind of love how rambly your A/N's got. I'm pretty sure that was unintentional? but, I'm amused. *smiles at you*

I liked this story. You hate the ending? It was MAYBE slightly abrupt, but I think you said everything you had to and it didn't really feel jarring to me.

I've gotta confess, the Dean whump pulled me in, cos I'm shallow like that, but I enjoyed his confusion too, and how the scene kept changing and the subtle differences like the cast on Sam's arm.

And I'm so pleased Cas was along on their hunts!

I think what I'm trying to tell you in a totally long-winded way is that this was a really fun read. Thanks for sharing!
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hi, Great, loved this, you really should have more confidence in your writing, you never fail to keep me glued and this was no exception, you must know by now how much i love my hurt Dean and worried taking care Sammy.

The ending was fine, nothing to worry about there.

Really enjoyed this, thanks. x
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This was good. You should be happy with your work. OMG that season premiere. I felt so overcome with drama and questions and UGH it did not leave me fulfilled. lol. It left me a mess. I can't do this new episode once a week crap. I need them all now. lol. But back to your story, it was good, and definitely not too long. I know some multi-chaps that have 10,0 words a chapter. WHOO! lol.