Reviews for Collateral Damage
AkumaKami64 chapter 31 . 7/6/2010
Well, the end we've all been waiting for and dreading in numerous was. Novus, I'll be honest, I don't usually read tragedies, but I will say this. I have never found a story with as much dedication, work, and realism into it as this.

I originally started reading this hoping to help and inspire a fellow author just starting a grand story. Instead, I've been inspired. You have a rare talent as an author. Don't waste it, but don't make it a job or you'll lose all the enjoyment in it.

I wish you luck with all future works and hope I can be of assistance should you ever need it.

Novus Ordo Seclrum, I salute you.

You Fellow Writer

TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 27 . 7/6/2010
Alright! The finale at last! All 5 glorious chapters! And I only have time for 1 of them tonight. At least I know what I'll be doing at lunchtime tomorrow.

Things are looking rather grim for the grass stain. Raven put her own wellbeing on the line to get him to the hospital. Will it be enough?

And poor Starfire, coming to terms with the fact that there is something terribly wrong with her beloved. Will love overcome?

And Cyborg, feeling remorese and regret (as he always does) for nor being all knowing.

And of course Slade having what he believes is the last laugh. At least it will be his last laugh.
bk00 chapter 27 . 7/6/2010
I gotta review after that, I just have to N.o.S this is really beautiful, definitely worth a reread when I'm done! I think the funniest part (despite this dire situation) was with Doctor Sinclair. It was kind of funny to see them put in there place!
Hinn-Raven chapter 30 . 7/6/2010
This was... amazing. That's all I can say. These last few chapters have had me in tears, and it's been a good long while since I've felt this attached to a writer's style.

This story was inspiring, and, in all honesty, was a major contribution in my conversion to the Beast Boy and Raven shipping. It's weird how a story like this, which is both a romance and a tragedy, can really affect a shippers heart. This epic drama now has a spot reserved in my heart, one that I can dwell on always. This has been an amazing ride, and I'm glad I hopped on. I only regret I didn't do so sooner, but I guess nothing's perfect.

Now I'm going to bed (just got off an airplane, I really should get some rest, but this story beckoned,) and tomorrow I'll have to review the other chapters.

Once again, you've out done yourself!

Raven2k8 chapter 26 . 6/28/2010
Yeah okay so I might be uhm well 2 months late hehe but yeah what's not to love about this chapter, you know besides the cliffhanger! Lol anyway I loved the raw emotion Beast Boy had. "Raw emotion" is Raven2k8's way of saying pure anger, rage and pain that you have perfected in this chapter. I really am anxious to find out what Raven will find and what occured batween Beast Boy and Slade but I I'll just have to wait to see!

Please update soon! Peace ;)
Autumnchronicles chapter 26 . 6/9/2010
Epicness! This is a great story so far; I really hope you can finish it soon. The plot is well composed and the character struggles and conflicts are fresh and exciting. Thanks for writing this! :)
FlamingSky chapter 26 . 6/8/2010
Ohmygoodness. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I just spent hours upon hours to read this story only to reach this horrible cliffhanger! Please update soon! I need to know the ending to this awesome story!
ThePerson chapter 26 . 6/5/2010

Raindrop Lullaby chapter 26 . 5/14/2010
Dear Novus Ordo Seclorum,

First off, let me say this: I love you.

Now, let me back up a bit and explain.

I honestly have never read a better, more well-written Teen Titans Fan Fiction piece in my entire life. And I have read ALOT of Fan Fiction.

You're writing is absolutely fantastic and this story is simply amazing. I don't know when or how all this wonderful creativity came to be, but it is wonderful.

When I first started reading this, I didn't stop reading for 10 hours. I stayed up all night (on a school night, nonetheless) just to read this, & when I didn't finish it then, as soon as I got home from school, I went straight back to the computer.

And now, to make an insanely long story only moderately long, it is quite frankly KILLING me, having to wait for the next chapter.

So now, I beg of you! Please, for the love of all that is holy in this world, continue as soon as humanly possible.

Thank you for this magnificent masterpiece,

-Raindrop Lullaby (Shannon)
SkilletFan000 chapter 26 . 5/7/2010
what to say? That was really good! It took me like, forever to read it though. I was really busy... anyway. Awesome chapter! How will it end? can't wait for the next chapter!

SunnyBunnylove77 chapter 26 . 5/3/2010
The suspense is killing me!
The fight was soo epic! Truly amazing. And again you keep me guessing... I can never predict the outcome of what's to happend next

the next chapter I'm sure will be amazing. :)
Templar of Honor chapter 26 . 5/2/2010
Sorry for the delayed review, I've been taking this past week to prep for my exam and get things settled for prom. This has been one nervewracking weeks, thats for sure.
This chapter was beyond amazing/awesome/epic/ whatever you want to call it. It was on the edge of my seat the whole time, wondering when the brutality would end, and how long it would go on. Though Slade fell in the end, he proved to be the stronger and more adaptable throughout most of the fight. Even when the beast easily overpowered him, he prevailed by striking the weak spots. Cheap but effective. But i guess in a fight of life and death, anything goes. Such as poisoning your enemy when they least expect it. The last bit of rage and instinct was nicely played to end the fight for good. Though, there was only one problem. You gave us this awesome fight with brutality and gore and bonecrushing moves, and ended it with venom. I know this is what you planned, but it just pales in comparison to the performance you gave before hand. :/ (Though killing Slade is an effort on its own, and as we have discussed before, venom is only one a few choices that could really work. But hey what can you do, the chapter was beyond excellent regardless.)
I really do feel for Robin now, as he just gets the curb of everything. He deserves it, and even though the others are betrayed, beast Boy still considers him as a friend. There is some forgiveness, but not enough to laugh it off like it never happened. I am really interested to see what happens now that they are all together. This has been an amazing finale so far!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 26 . 4/29/2010
I literally have no words, so I will copy and paste all my other reviews!

-blinks- had better update soon before I go crazy! Now THAT was some cliffhanger! Write fast!

He who saves one person, saves the world.

Now THOSE are words to live by.

I give you a standing ovation for one of the most amazing chapters I have ever read. it was raw and powerful, but sweet and loving at the same time.

Amazing chapter! I loved Beast Boy's reaction to his memories!

Wow, Robin's in hot water huh? I'm very excited to see how that all plays out!

Very good introspective chapter. I loved the bit with Robin, but I'm kinda hoping for a big blow up where everyone finds out about what he did.

-applauds new chapter- I'm so glad you updated! It was a great read, another amazing insight chapter! Just hoping we get to see what's going on with Beast boy soon.

I don't know why, but the Robin torture via Slade was...a joy to read, and I have no clue why. Maybe it's because it was digging into the character's phsych (I so spelt that wrong), I don't know but it was great!

Awesome chapter, great inner thoughts! I really loved the bit with BB and the Beast. AMAZING cliffhanger!

Woah, I did not see that last bit coming. I probably should've though huh? Great new chapter, I'm glad I was up to read it!

-wipes forehead- okay, I'm gonna stop here, mainly because I forgot I'd reviewed for pretty much every chapter.

Either way, I'm pretty sure you get the message. -grin- Happy writing!
Mortal Guardian chapter 26 . 4/28/2010
Wow! What a chapter! I must say that it's rare to see the word discombobulated used, I've seen it used perhaps only one other time in a fanfiction.

In response to Slade's opening remark at the the chapter's beginning, I thought Beas Boy ought to have responded, with "Bring it." I also was excited to see the Beast appear, demanding to be let out as Hyde did to Jekell in "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" movie.

I certainly can't recall a fanfiction where Slade took such a beating. And yet he endures through it to the chapter's end, until... (spoiler omitted). Despite all his negative remarks towards Beast Boy, I thought that Slade might once commend him, remarking on Beast Boy having talents Robin doesn't, and saying in terms of fighting skills that the changeling has been his greates rival ever.

Looking forward to what remains. Untill then...
Kitsune-Henna chapter 26 . 4/28/2010
e.e so much awesomeness in this chapter! The intensity, the raw emotion, everything just seemed to suck me in to one of the most well played and painfully amazing fight scenes I have yet to read. Just when I thought I had the plot figured out as the story hit it's climax I find that instead of taking on the more predictable route it has yet again sent me reeling back in pure amazement by the creativity you have put into this story. Deep down I know must of us hoped Beast Boy would defeat Slade for good ( and are still hoping) but taking on the form of a deadly snake at the last minute? Just awesome! It's one of those unexpected things that one love's because it was so unexpected, much like this whole entire story. I can't wait to find out what the others find in the vault ( though I have a good idea) but even more to see their reactions and what will happen next. This is truly one of the greatest stories I have been reading and it isn't even over yet!
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »