Reviews for Collateral Damage
Non-Existent Account chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
damnit robin! how could u?

im loving this. i wonder what Cyborg's gonna do to Robin after he finds out that he left Beast Boy...
FantasyMind93 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
I can't believe I didn't reviewed your story before. This, my friend, is excellent work. I am so jelous at your writing skillsDX
AkumaKami64 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
YOU, my friend, are one good writer. I can't wait for Robin(who I personily don't like to much[I think he reminds me of Sasuke]) to break the news. I forsee either it turning into a sad teary eyed scene or Robin getting beaten into the dust by Raven, and maybe Starfire (doubtful, givin she like a cross between a lost puppy and Sakura from Naruto). Very realistic to with hospital thing. Now all i'm woundering is Beastboy going to run one of the higher villans(Slade, Blood,Joker, Trigon)
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Amazing chapter! I loved how dedicated you made that one surgeon, but showed the realistic-ness with those two guys at the beginning. The suspense is unbelievable and teh rest of teh Titan's reactions were perfect!

Well done, can't wait for the next chapter!
Kinabee chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
WOW, after you reviewed my story I checked out yours and I was left in awe. Really fantastic, fluid writing with a captivating plot line! It super fun to read and I'm really interesting in what will happen next.

It always seems as if Beast Boy is under appreciated and underestimated by his team mates, however, I don't think Robin would go so far as to leave him there to die. Unless there's a really good reason that we haven't found out yet. Robin does seem heartless towards Beast Boy a lot of the time but I don't know about this one...he has been known to show SOME concern.

You got Cyborg perfectly though! I love how he totally lost his techy, tough guy composure when Beast Boy was hurt. That was stellar and really well thought out :D

Keep it up!
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Robin is so evil for leaving Beast boy their.I hope Beast boy never forgives robin and fights with him.

Love the story so far keep up the good writing.

Beastboyfangirl
AkumaKami64 chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Please tell Garfeilds going evil or at least dark
RabulaTasa chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Interesting, I was wondering how you were going to get the other Titans to abandon Beast Boy, I hadn't figured on you having Robin outright lie to Cyborg while leaving Starfire and Raven in the dark. I'd have to question Robin's decision-making process here, though: yes, Cinderblock usually leads them to Slade, but it's also usually a trap, and heading into a trap is hardly worth the loss of a fifth of your manpower, not to mention the hit to morale.

Onto the next chapter!

-John
Kitsune-Henna chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
I extremely love your story! The imagery alone is perfectly detailed and descriptive easily making it play out in my mind as I read it. It truly is an amazing story, I look forward to your next chapter!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
I CAN READ IT! After, what a week? is finally letting me read the update! And wow was it amazing!

So, it looks (keyword LOOKS) like BB is going to make it, but what are the aftershocks going to be like?

Can't wait for the next chapter! (great job with the OCs by the way)
rainbowstrike chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Awesome chapter! I love how you've brought the Beast in, and the quote

"You may trust your friends wholehearedly, buy I no longer do." Love it!

Keep the updates coming :)

-Rain
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
-blinks- oh...damn...you had better update soon before I go crazy! Now THAT was some cliffhanger! Write fast!
Jaddis chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
For some reason I can't get enough of Beast Boy angst. BAD ROBIN! BAD BOY!
rainbowstrike chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Woah, love the story! Update soon, please!
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37