Reviews for Collateral Damage
Mortal Guardian chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
I can respect that Robin ordered his team to pursue Cinderblock to try and locate Slade. But that Robin would leave BB to do the same? Unthinkable. As one of the more law-respecting members of the team, is he not aware of the consequences of leaving the scene of an accident?

What is Robin thinking - that without him the titans have no chance of beating Slade? Does he really think that he's the only one who can? He'd better be ready for the rant of a lifetime from his friends.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
I just found this and read it straight through. Fantastic story so far, it keep my eyes glued to my computer screen. Robin should catch hell for this stunt. Abondoning Beastboy like that is inexcusable.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Yeah, the website appears to be acting up again. I can't access chapter 5 from the email link.
exewon chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
I Really like this story it is original and wel written.

But I go 6 mails saying the chapter arived( al on different dates) and only the 6th was the one that worked Do you know the cause of it? if not you should contact the staff.
rainbowstrike chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Sorry for not logging in- forgot again :(

On to the chapter-

AWESOME! You conveyed Cyborg's feelings really well, as well as Starfire and Raven's reactions. I love how you had Starfire remaining hope until the last second, while Raven had a little bit of grief but managed to control herself, like she would in a real situation like that.

The medic scene was good too, I liked the bit of joking you had between the two doctors.

A fantastic chapter, you should definitely be happy with this.

-Rain
ViLaVi chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
It didn't disappoint, I assure you. The only advice I could give would be to perhaps elaborate a little more on the characters.

There's good emotional qualities, but some deeper character reflection would totally make this story.

Good work, can't wait!

ViLaVi
Coli Chibi chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Poor Beast Boy...Darn you, Robin!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Methinks that Robin is going to find himself at the wrong end of a certain sorceress's wrath.
Non-Existent Account chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
damnit robin! how could u?

im loving this. i wonder what Cyborg's gonna do to Robin after he finds out that he left Beast Boy...
Skidzz chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
I can't believe I didn't reviewed your story before. This, my friend, is excellent work. I am so jelous at your writing skillsDX
AkumaKami64 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
YOU, my friend, are one good writer. I can't wait for Robin(who I personily don't like to much[I think he reminds me of Sasuke]) to break the news. I forsee either it turning into a sad teary eyed scene or Robin getting beaten into the dust by Raven, and maybe Starfire (doubtful, givin she like a cross between a lost puppy and Sakura from Naruto). Very realistic to with hospital thing. Now all i'm woundering is Beastboy going to run one of the higher villans(Slade, Blood,Joker, Trigon)
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Amazing chapter! I loved how dedicated you made that one surgeon, but showed the realistic-ness with those two guys at the beginning. The suspense is unbelievable and teh rest of teh Titan's reactions were perfect!

Well done, can't wait for the next chapter!
Kinabee chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
WOW, after you reviewed my story I checked out yours and I was left in awe. Really fantastic, fluid writing with a captivating plot line! It super fun to read and I'm really interesting in what will happen next.

It always seems as if Beast Boy is under appreciated and underestimated by his team mates, however, I don't think Robin would go so far as to leave him there to die. Unless there's a really good reason that we haven't found out yet. Robin does seem heartless towards Beast Boy a lot of the time but I don't know about this one...he has been known to show SOME concern.

You got Cyborg perfectly though! I love how he totally lost his techy, tough guy composure when Beast Boy was hurt. That was stellar and really well thought out :D

Keep it up!
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Robin is so evil for leaving Beast boy their.I hope Beast boy never forgives robin and fights with him.

Love the story so far keep up the good writing.

Beastboyfangirl
AkumaKami64 chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Please tell Garfeilds going evil or at least dark
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »