Reviews for Collateral Damage
Iewuciukaz chapter 30 . 7/4/2012
Great you made me sads. Happy nows?
This was probably one of the best titan fan fics I have read ins a whiles...
Respect to Beast Boy!
ImmaBeatYouWithaCrowbar chapter 30 . 5/30/2012
I only recently started watching Teen Titans again. Seeing as my "never-ending" love for TT days were in my younger childhood, I never quite had an attachment to any of the characters, and, being a little girl, thought Starfire was the best thing ever. xD

But then I started watching again.

And, to me, they each took on greater layers than the two-dimensionality I dismissed them as in my younger days. To me, Cyborg and Beast Boy rose above the rest. And, just by the teensiest bit, Beast Boy outdid Cyborg. Having found a favorite character, I started doing some research into him, both in TT: Go! and in the regular DC comics. And, after having gained a higher love for him, I ended up here.

I hate you.

I hate you for doing so much to Beast Boy - and to the team overall - in the very beginning. I hate you for torturing Beast Boy with the Beast. I hate you for pitting BB and Robin against each other. I hate you for letting me hope that there would finally be a semi-happy ending to it all, only to crush that hope by killing BB and hurting the others even more. I hate you for keeping me glued to my computer for three consecutive days only to have me bawling my eyes out by the end of the third.

But, man, this is a damn good story.

And only a good author can make a reader truly hate him or her rather than dismiss him or her.

That is why this story is going on my favorites.

I hate to admit this, but...job well done...and that's an understatement.
AwesomeGuy chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Wow, this is amazing. My only issue with it is that it moves a bit slowly
Magirl0413 chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! This is amazing.o.o
Magirl0413 chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Ohmygod that was beautiful
DigiHopeheart chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
Man dude, this really is one great story. This is truly an awesome fanfic. I loved the fighting scenes and I love your writing style. I've read it all day and couldn't take my eyes off it.

I luv it. It's already one off my favorite story's.
ArtMelody chapter 29 . 12/15/2011
I swear I have never cried so much because of a story. Very beautiful (and sad).
WatchOutForWendigos chapter 30 . 6/24/2011
I loved this story. You are an AMAZING author. You used words that i didn't know... and let me tell you, i have an extensive vocabulary. I loved how you portrayed the Beast, as someone who looked after Beast Boy with his best interests at heart, even if he didn't always like his life choices. The ending is awesome, even if it is heart-wrenching, it fits the story perfectly. I heard that you are taking time off from writing fanfics to start your own works, and i wholeheartedly agree with that decision. Your talents are wasted just writing for the small amount of the population that visits this site. I believe that you can do amazing things. I'm sure that many of your followers would love to hear if you do get an original story published, so can you keep us in the loop? All i've got to say is that you have pure, untapped potential. I've read published works that aren't as good as your stories. Keep writing, my friend!
dragonchikfan chapter 30 . 6/24/2011
Norvus Ordo Seclorum,

You are simply amazing. Your writing is ... I don't even know the words to describe it. When I read your story, I could really see and feel all the inner conflicts going on within the characters' minds, and I winced at every blow. Although I don't agree with the ending, you're story was magnificently detailed, concentrating on little things people often forget or overlook, like the feel of a chair in the hospital waiting room, or the cracked marble in a bank. If in the future, you strike out on your own with a book, I am confident you would succeed. :)
New york Mike chapter 30 . 6/6/2011
Amazing story,Its sad and im not going to lie it made me shed some tears,But i couldnt cry infront of my big brother who would just laugh at one of my favorite it authors even if im new to fanfiction ]

-Ny Mike
SpyNya-Chan007 chapter 30 . 10/25/2010
I have two words to say. WELL DONE! This story is by far, my favorite. I swear, I think I cried like 5 times when reading this. I actually LOVE almost all of your stories, and you one of my favorite authors.

I see you are going to persue to write your own story. Best wishes to you on it! I bet writing your own piece of work will be just as great or even greater than your fanfics. I know you will be a wonderful writer, and I hope everything goes smoothly with your life. You've deffinently inspired me to do my best in writing my fanfics.

Good luck and best wishes for wherever life takes you!

~Michelle

P.S.- When your story is first published, please be sure to tell me. I wanna read it. :)
Fayari chapter 29 . 10/20/2010
Well, shit, there goes my day. I'm already tearing up. God, this was sad. Kinda makes me want to set Robin's excessively hair-gelled head on fire.
SunnyBunnylove77 chapter 30 . 10/14/2010
The last few chapters have been sitting in my inbox for a while now and I finally had a chance to read them..I must say that this story was truly amazing! :D the OC's were realistic and the plot of the story was really creative! I'm glad I finally had a chance to catch up and finish reading this. Your a really talented author! I hope to read more of your work in the future (:
TheOneWithATablet chapter 30 . 10/10/2010
Please make a sequel! I'll help!
TheOneWithATablet chapter 30 . 10/10/2010
Please make a sequel! I'll help!
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »