Reviews for Collateral Damage
Magirl0413 chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Ohmygod that was beautiful
DigiHopeheart chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
Man dude, this really is one great story. This is truly an awesome fanfic. I loved the fighting scenes and I love your writing style. I've read it all day and couldn't take my eyes off it.

I luv it. It's already one off my favorite story's.
ArtMelody chapter 29 . 12/15/2011
I swear I have never cried so much because of a story. Very beautiful (and sad).
WatchOutForWendigos chapter 30 . 6/24/2011
I loved this story. You are an AMAZING author. You used words that i didn't know... and let me tell you, i have an extensive vocabulary. I loved how you portrayed the Beast, as someone who looked after Beast Boy with his best interests at heart, even if he didn't always like his life choices. The ending is awesome, even if it is heart-wrenching, it fits the story perfectly. I heard that you are taking time off from writing fanfics to start your own works, and i wholeheartedly agree with that decision. Your talents are wasted just writing for the small amount of the population that visits this site. I believe that you can do amazing things. I'm sure that many of your followers would love to hear if you do get an original story published, so can you keep us in the loop? All i've got to say is that you have pure, untapped potential. I've read published works that aren't as good as your stories. Keep writing, my friend!
dragonchikfan chapter 30 . 6/24/2011
Norvus Ordo Seclorum,

You are simply amazing. Your writing is ... I don't even know the words to describe it. When I read your story, I could really see and feel all the inner conflicts going on within the characters' minds, and I winced at every blow. Although I don't agree with the ending, you're story was magnificently detailed, concentrating on little things people often forget or overlook, like the feel of a chair in the hospital waiting room, or the cracked marble in a bank. If in the future, you strike out on your own with a book, I am confident you would succeed. :)
New york Mike chapter 30 . 6/6/2011
Amazing story,Its sad and im not going to lie it made me shed some tears,But i couldnt cry infront of my big brother who would just laugh at one of my favorite it authors even if im new to fanfiction ]

-Ny Mike
SpyNya-Chan007 chapter 30 . 10/25/2010
I have two words to say. WELL DONE! This story is by far, my favorite. I swear, I think I cried like 5 times when reading this. I actually LOVE almost all of your stories, and you one of my favorite authors.

I see you are going to persue to write your own story. Best wishes to you on it! I bet writing your own piece of work will be just as great or even greater than your fanfics. I know you will be a wonderful writer, and I hope everything goes smoothly with your life. You've deffinently inspired me to do my best in writing my fanfics.

Good luck and best wishes for wherever life takes you!

Michelle

P.S.- When your story is first published, please be sure to tell me. I wanna read it. :)
Fayari chapter 29 . 10/20/2010
Well, shit, there goes my day. I'm already tearing up. God, this was sad. Kinda makes me want to set Robin's excessively hair-gelled head on fire.
SunnyBunnylove77 chapter 30 . 10/14/2010
The last few chapters have been sitting in my inbox for a while now and I finally had a chance to read them..I must say that this story was truly amazing! :D the OC's were realistic and the plot of the story was really creative! I'm glad I finally had a chance to catch up and finish reading this. Your a really talented author! I hope to read more of your work in the future (:
TheOneWithATablet chapter 30 . 10/10/2010
Please make a sequel! I'll help!
TheOneWithATablet chapter 30 . 10/10/2010
Please make a sequel! I'll help!
Sandjewel chapter 30 . 10/8/2010
There is absolutely nothing I can tell you except that I love this story. It is one of the best, if not THE best fanfiction i have EVER read. I can only imagine the time and effort you put into this, as the plot was very well developed, the characters portrayed accurately, and yet still with a new depth to them, and truly gripping writing... Amazing.

I was riveted. And, I'll admit, the ending made me cry; a fanfiction has never made me cry before. The finish was just so beautiful, so powerful. 3 BB... :'(

Thank you so much for writing this; it's truly my kind of story. I offer my congratulations on crafting such a work of art. I certainly won't be forgetting it anytime soon! I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!

-Sandjewel
TheOneWithATablet chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Lol from chapter 7 (I think 7. Wii internet SUCKS right now...) the alarm clock wakes me up at 4 AM 2 watch ChalkZone, and I'm scared 2 death, not only cuz I nearly had a heart attack, but also because I don't recognize the room I've lived in for 13 years! Same happened at 2 am!

Clock: (Q94) So, do you think 12 year olds should carry cell phones?

Me: *after recognizing my own room* (I SO DO!) *turns off clock* SORRY POP! (Crap! I fogot it's 2 AM!)

Yes! I AM a vicious banana!
TheOneWithATablet chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Gawd this is a SICK story! (Sick as in AWESOME!) U should TOTALLY make a second one! PM me! :D :D :D :D :D
SPG inc chapter 30 . 9/27/2010
I was so downtrodden by the ending that I almost couldn't bring myself to review, but the skill you have for writing eventually swayed me. As I write, I literally still have some tears in my eyes. Beast Boy is my favorite. I guess I should have seen this coming- how could a story like this realistically have a happy ending? And worst of all, the bitter sweetness of the BBxRae. I'll probably spend a day or two getting over this.

As you may have guessed from what I've written, I find that you have a great skill for writing moving stories. You went into the emotional stuff brilliently. As a criticism, I once again say that the story seems very long winded and over/unnecessarily detailed- not enough to be actually dull, but enough that it can be hard to stay interested for long stretches. In some places I found skim reading was the best thing to do.

All in all though, and excellent fic, well written and with a brilliant story.

ps. I knew Will and Becky would get together; I'm such a sucker for a bit of romance :D
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »