Reviews for Pearl Saves the Future
FSOA chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
I would like to say just this

Mia and Phoenix FOREVER!1!1!
Other than that, the writing is really very good
OrangeyOranges chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
this is one of the funniest cutest and most ridiculous fanfics ive ever read. bravo!
AlithiaSigma chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
I... like this plot twist...
AlithiaSigma chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Everyone cheered, except for Edgeworth, who never made loud noises if he could help it.
"Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop! ...I feel foolish"
Cobalt chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
I like the fact that the story keeps changing from plot point to plot point. It keeps me on my toes, and I'd REALLY like to see this as a case.
Cobalt chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
I really like these time travel stories, and when you merge it with the Ace Attorney series, it makes for...interesting results.
Saku-Kinsheky chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
It was the most awesome thing i read you need to do more of this fanfics your great writting
Skyla Pearl chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
Best. Backfire. Ever.

And here I was thinking Nick was going to be a lovefool over Maya. Their kiss was one of the most hilarious kisses of all time. But hey, maybe on the bright side she won't be in Lana's debts anymore.
Skyla Pearl chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Oh Pearl, it's been 7 chapters and all of your Nick/Maya related plans have backfired, though I have to say that this was the most amusing one of all so far. I'm also quite sad Gumshoe's $1.23 did not score him a date, but hey, at least Pearl's dating life is looking optimistic. I'd have loved to see Franzy get auctioned off, maybe then Gumshoe would have won. I don't know why I'd love to see a trainwreck of a date between them.
Skyla Pearl chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Ema no! This story needs more Pearl, Pearl, and Ema goodness. I did not realize how beautiful of a team they make. Why hasn't Capcom done anything about this yet?
Skyla Pearl chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
I like how Edgeworth lampshades Franzy's constant reminder of her prosecuting at age thirteen and when Pearl does it at ten, she instantly freaks out about it. For some reason and I'm being totally honest based on how Pearl owns Franzy in T&T, I can totally see this happening.

This also reminds me of this comic I saw where the newest prosecutor was a baby.
Skyla Pearl chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
This was so hilariously heartwarming on so many different ways; Nick and Edgeworth coming together to save Pearl; Pearl saving Maya from her abhorrent admirer...
Skyla Pearl chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh my gosh what the hell did I just read?

This is beautiful. I think I'm love.
V340E419 chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
Great story!
Really had me going the whole time, I laughed like crazy at times, Good stuff.
Datguy523 chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
But wait, Pearl does have sisters...two in fact: Dahlia and Iris (although one is dead, and the other is in jail).