Reviews for A Few Days Continued, Time in the Triangle 20
shippy15ekb chapter 25 . 3/20/2021
What an adventure. You've outdone yourselves. Congratulations!
sandgrain12 chapter 25 . 10/11/2020
This story was really sweet! All the adventures they had, the wonderful time spent with friends, family; the beautiful people they met, the changes they experienced...it was a very beautiful story.

Thanks so much for sharing!
sandgrain12 chapter 24 . 10/11/2020
A dream house! He turned their beautiful family Home into a dream house! The place they have, literally, dreamt about, with more than enough space for their whole family. So beautiful!

Thank you!
sandgrain12 chapter 23 . 10/11/2020
The visit to the cemetery was sad, I understsnd why Catherine has had a hard time letting Warrick go, too many things that were unsaid, too many feelings that were not shared...
At least Eli had the chance to visit his father, and he has the best persons to tell him about who his father really was, he will have the chance to know him thru their eyes, eyes that knew what a great person, cop and friend he was.

sandgrain12 chapter 22 . 10/11/2020
They both worry too much, lol, but they ask the other not to.

Yay! The kids had the time of their lives with their Vegas family!

sandgrain12 chapter 21 . 10/11/2020
The pony tail, he has always loved her pony tail.

Sara is right, we never saw them enjoying Vegas. Yes, they worked cases, they went out, they had fun but never Vegas style, I always thought it was because they knew what it was actually like to "enjoy" Vegas.

sandgrain12 chapter 20 . 10/11/2020
They are an item, a team, best friends, partners, lovers...which made them a wonderful couple. They are much more than "just" husband and wife, they are, what every marriage should be.

sandgrain12 chapter 19 . 10/11/2020
I agree with Bizzy, I don't like Hesther either and I don't want her kissing Grissom, I don't care if they are good friends; she should not kiss him.

Fianally! They are together, alone! I agree with Greg, the kids won't miss them, much, cuz their aunt, cousin and uncles will make sure of that.

sandgrain12 chapter 18 . 10/11/2020
Is Heather the woman kissing daddy?

The gift they gave Grissom and Sara is the best ever! We all know how much they love their children, and how they enjoy going on vacations with them, but they need some time alone, they deserve it

sandgrain12 chapter 17 . 10/11/2020
Heather is back, and she was invited by Catherine Willows nonetheless!
This should be interesting...

sandgrain12 chapter 16 . 10/11/2020
They are visiting many places, having so much fun, making so many memories! I love that the kids feel comfortable taking to their parents about anything, and that their parents are open and respectful about their kids' comments.

sandgrain12 chapter 15 . 10/11/2020
Yes, I hope Pearlie May visits the Grissoms one day, it would be great!
The kids love her and she loves them back! She was always of great help!

sandgrain12 chapter 14 . 10/11/2020
Finally! They found time to be together, just the two of them!
I can't believe none of the kids showed up toninterrupt their parents lol.

sandgrain12 chapter 13 . 10/11/2020
I highly doubt Will is going to fell asleep any tome soon. And they said Bizzy and Annie we're the one who might wake up? Lol

Will is so sweet, so loving and si adorable!

sandgrain12 chapter 12 . 10/11/2020
I feel kind of sad, but we all knew this day was coming; the research is over and they need to go back to their lives, their home and their friends. But first, a new adventure awaits them :)

Thank you!