Reviews for A Few Days Continued, Time in the Triangle 20
toothchick chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
I feel bad for Brass, but I am so glad it wasn't one of the team! I loved Jim's visit, but I wish it was longer.
calicsifan07 chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
I love Brass. I still hold out hope that Ellie will get her act together on the show, but your ending is a plauable one. Thanks for sharing and the bit of smut. You know that I am always up for smut.
gsrfan34 chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
Great chapter! Loved it.
edge15684 chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
It was so good. I hope Brass will be alright. I love the interaction with Pearlie & Brass. Very nice job you two.
hammer78 chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
I'm always waiting for Jim to get that phone call that no parent should never get. Loved how you wrote Jim with the kids. keep up the good work :)
bordercollie chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
another great ch!
bordercollie chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
aw...cute ch:-)
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
The scene with Grissom and the kids in the puddles is so sweet!

Catherine-uh oh, something bad in Vegas?
toothchick chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Gil playing with the kids in the rain was so sweet!
Butterfly114 chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Just got caught up, the trip to the hospital brings back memories of my trip with my son who playing basketball came down wrong on his ankle, when I went to him his foot made a complete right, nothing worse than waiting to hear what they are going to do to your child.

Anyway like I always say your descriptions make for wonderful reading.

Look forward to the next chapter, what could Aunt Catherine want?
GSR'er chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Okay, that was just too cute! The visiual of Griss dancing in the rain with his kids is priceless. Most of his professional life rain has been a very negative thing; ruining crime scenes and washing away evidence. Not to mention he almost lost Sara to a torrential downpour. How cool is it that he and his children can now find such pure joy in a rain shower?

I wonder what Catherine wants. I hope it's just a request to come visit and that everyone in Vegas is okay. Guess I'll find out this weekend.

Thanks for a great story!
Shippy15 chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Aren't they darling? What a gem!
Spratjmk chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
That was great
gsrfan34 chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Great chapter!
calicsifan07 chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Very cute chapter. My dad used to play in puddles with us. He was the one that taught us to throw snowballs and skip rocks too. Not to mention climb trees. It is fun to have parents that play with you. I have made it a point to do that with mine too. I love that side of Grissom.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »