Reviews for A Few Days Continued, Time in the Triangle 20
sandgrain12 chapter 11 . 10/11/2020
Such a fin and sweet chapter! Grissom is a super adorable dad and Brass , is the best uncle/grandpa ever!

Lol, Annie and Ava are so funny! And completely different from their older sister. I think Eli is still my favourite out of the Grissom children.

sandgrain12 chapter 10 . 10/11/2020
I didn't see it coming, would've never imagined... (I likes your take much better than what the writers did to Eklie's character on the show).

I am glad that Brass is spending some time with them, I think they all need the distraction and Jim deserves to feel loved, and those kids, are full of love to share.
Even Pearlie May has proven to be a good friend, or at least, a good gossip buddy lol

sandgrain12 chapter 9 . 10/11/2020
They are having fun! In spite of the situation, they are finding ways to keep themselves busy and entertained.

What does Catherine want to talk to Sara? Is it a case?

So exciting!

sandgrain12 chapter 8 . 10/11/2020
Poor Ava, I think she was so "shocked" by the fall that she forgot that she was in pain. She is such a young girl, it will be difficult for her to stay put for such a long time, but with the help of her family, she will be ok and totally recovered in no time.

sandgrain12 chapter 7 . 10/11/2020
Sara is a wonderful wife, friend and partner. Reading this chapter brought back memories; when they worked together, how good they were at solving crimes and working crime scenes.

Pearlie May is just the perfect nanny, friend & house keeper, I wish they could take her home with them.

sandgrain12 chapter 6 . 10/11/2020
It's great that they both have found something interesting to do. We knew Sara was going to do some research on a subject that she likes, and more importantly, knows of, but Grissom had no idea that he too was going to find something to do.

And Pearlie May is proving to be if great, great help! Especially with baby Will.

sandgrain12 chapter 5 . 10/11/2020
I like Pearlie May quite a lot! She has become My favourite character! And Annie, is such an innocent little girl!
I bet that, when the research ends, they are going ri miss Pearlie as much as they miss sister Deborah.

Thanks a lot!
sandgrain12 chapter 4 . 10/11/2020
My grandma' always said that, when things we're easy and opportunities presented without effort, it meant that they came from God. I believe is true. Sara worried so much and now, everything has fallen into place without her even planning for it. They thought that, the situation was going to be much more complicated, but it wasn't, quite the opposite.

sandgrain12 chapter 3 . 10/11/2020
They have wonderful children who love their parents dearly and who would do anything to help them. Plus, they got along and they love each other. Like Grissom said, their souls are kind and loving.

A family reunion! They all needed to spend some time together, to enjoy of each other's company and to talk, just like the old days.

sandgrain12 chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
Yes, I do believe is kind of crazy to move to the other side of the country with so many babies lol, but I also belive that it is going to be a wonderful experience and adventure for all of them
Baby Will is sweet, and, Sara's very favourite one. Just like Bizzy is Grissom's.

Thanks so much!
sandgrain12 chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
Yes, she should take the opportunity! And yes, it's gonna be an adventure, a crazy one that is!
Grissom is the best husband, father, friend and partner in crimen ever! He stands by her, he encourages her, helps her with the kids...they are an amazing family!

So excited about this story! Thanks a lot!
chris keeler chapter 25 . 6/21/2016
Loved the story and previous ones. Thanks for writing ,Hope you continue even though show has ended. Long live GSR.
Ziver69 chapter 25 . 3/19/2012
That was great! There are so many things I enjoyed about this one. Jim, Pearlie, the kids spending Christmas with everyone at Greg's, the beach vacation, Gil and Sara's "special time"...:) Wonderful!
Ziver69 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I know I usually wait until the end of the story to review but I had to leave one here, I'm not even all the way through the chapter. I love Pearlie May's character. She seems very old school with a big heart. She and Annie were just about as adorable as they could be. "Are you made of chocolate?""No, baby, I'm just black—very black—it don't rub off," and she laughed harder. "And I'm not good to eat either." Awwwwww

I can see a real bond growing between the children and Pearlie May. I can't wait to read more.
DOCMARTINFANCRAZY chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
well, it was funny how the kids were sp protective of their parents what state were they in for the research and the beach. I live in Virginia.

Melissa