Reviews for A Few Days Continued, Time in the Triangle 20
sillym3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
God, I've moved from town to town for years, there is nothing easy about moving, and they will move accross country with five kids? I can't imagine the amount of the boxes
cancsifan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Excellent beginning. Your writing gets stronger and stronger with each story. Well done.
toothchick chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I'm loving it already!

I really thought that this part was so special:

...Except for her blue eyes, this was a miniature Sara. As she talked, telling him details of her school day—she was excited about learning—he knew this was, or should have been, the childhood of her mother. Even the child’s smile spread across her face in a replica of the one he had loved for so long.

It was such a loving thought from Gil.
mcsip3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Great start. Sounds like this will be a wonderful adventure for our favorite Family.
calicsifan07 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Great beginning to the story. I didn't even have to ask for smut this time, you gave it to me right away. I love Colorado. My mom's family is from there and we have visited many times. I can't wait for more.
Nonnie88 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
o

Great chapter...

Ive been waiting for this story for a while now and Im not disappointed!

Can't wait for the next chapter :o) ..

Honor xx
MnGrammaX3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Let the adventure begin! Can't wait for the next chapter. How about you post every day instead of once a week...pretty please.

cindy
edge15684 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I think this story will be great. I love the idea of a road trip and for Sara to work again is going to be interesting. I can't wait to see how Grissom will attempt to be like a housewife.
SuzzieSidle chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
LOVE IT as ever!

love always

Lauren xx
Billyjorja chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wonderful start. Looking forward to next chapter when it is ready.

Trish
gsrfan34 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Great start girls!
hammer78 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Love the start of this story & the little bit of smut.

I look forward to the next chapter
feakinlove chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
yay! welcome back! missed you guys! great start. again beautiful smut at the end. i'm looking forward to this road trip.

thanks for starting new installment!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21