Reviews for A Few Days Continued, Time in the Triangle 20
charming-kayleigh chapter 25 . 4/14/2010
simply loved it :D. thanks for writing. *~*kay
Gotta Love GSR chapter 25 . 3/16/2010
Alright, I've changed my mind once again! This story is now my absolute favorite! But I still got a lot of stories to read, so who knows what could happen. )
lamcsi chapter 25 . 12/29/2009
Once again you have written a wonderful story. I keep thinking that you can't top the last one and then you go ahead and do it. I'm definitely looking forward to you next story. Keep up the great writing.
1luvgsr chapter 25 . 12/5/2009
What more can I say but excellent story. What a great adventure for the family and I loved reading it. Can't wait to read the next story.
Butterfly114 chapter 25 . 11/21/2009
This was a great story, I love following the Grissom family.

A Few Days has always been my favorite, will be sad to see it end.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

Marie
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 25 . 11/19/2009
Another wonderful story! I will be very sad to see the "few days" series come to an end. I love your happily ever after Grissoms :)
sillym3 chapter 25 . 11/18/2009
It's nearly a routine, reading your works. No matter how weary the day was, your updates always brought me smile. There were times when work, relationship or health issues dragged me away from happiness. Those were times when I would visit your profile and picked up stories to read, just to brighten my mood. I loved that you keep family values as the episentrum of your fic. It was earthy and simple,but true. This story made me miss my family more. I even paid a suprise visit to my parents' after reading the chapter where the Grissoms spent their first day on the beach.

I'm not a constant reviewer, I apoligize for that. Keep up the good work:)

Dhila
buckit chapter 25 . 11/17/2009
THAT WAS GOOD. ENJOYED READING IT.. LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT

ONE
Trahnfisch chapter 25 . 11/17/2009
OKAY! you did it again! you wrote the most wonderful story wich left me sometimes with tears in my eyes and sometimes louging out loud (my two cats looked at me with funny eyes when i did this)and i really loved this story! i loved all of your "a few days" stories, but this one is by far the best! im a little sad that this journy has now come to an end and i really hope to read many other, new stories in this series! you are great authors!

thank you for sharing!

trahnfisch
Billyjorja chapter 25 . 11/17/2009
Beautiful story, as always.

Hate it when your stories end but am looking forward to the next one.

Trish
Spratjmk chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
What a great story. How will you top that?
mcsip3 chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
Loved this story. As always a beautiful journey. Will be waiting for the next tale.
cancsifan chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
As always, excellent. Glad to hear that you are working on another story (though sorry it will likely be the last 'Few Days'). Thank you all for taking the time to write these stories - I enjoy them immensely and always happy to see when you have posted new chapters.
Nonnie88 chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

I cannot wait to see whats next

I love all your stories... and I loved this one... :)

Keep going...

Honor xx
toothchick chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
What a beautiful chapter to complete a wonderful story! I will be so sad to see this series end...I guess that I will just have to go back and read them all again!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »