Reviews for A Few Days Continued, Time in the Triangle 20
gslover123 chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
have just finished your story. it was the greatest! i have loved every one of the "few days" entires. i hope you won't totally abandon them. i look forward to the next one.
calicsifan07 chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
I will miss these characters. I love the kids. But I look forward to more stories from you. The smut was great. No locking up the young one when you are done. I want a bathtub like Sara has. That would be great.
GSR'er chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
Thank you so much for this story, along with all the "A Few Days" stories. You do such a good job of capturing the love these two share between each other and their children. I look forward to the next story although I'll be sad to see the series end. I just love this little universe you have created! Maybe you'll come back to it in the future to give us updates on the kids!
hammer78 chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
No matter what they do the kid's end up in their bed (i have the same problem) lol. A nice bit of smut to finish a great story. I look forward to the next one :)
Shippy15 chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
I will be extremely sad to see them go but you've given them so much happiness that I can't complain.
edge15684 chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
Very good. I loved it.
gsrfan34 chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
Great story and beautifully written.
Butterfly114 chapter 24 . 11/16/2009
Sorry I haven't commented sooner, sometimes life gets in the way of fun stuff.

This has been a great continuation of A Few Days, with each chapter I can hear their voices, and pictured them at the cemetary missing Warrick. Now this beautiful family has come home to a wonderful home.

Your writing is always exciting.

Marie Welsh
Billyjorja chapter 24 . 11/14/2009
I felt almost as excited as Sara when she saw the changes.

Trish
DoctorWhoArrow chapter 24 . 11/13/2009
great job. your in the home streach
calicsifan07 chapter 24 . 11/13/2009
Great chatpter. I want that house now. Now they need to christen the new house with some smut...Please!
gsrfan34 chapter 24 . 11/13/2009
Great chapter! Sounds beautiful.
hammer78 chapter 24 . 11/13/2009
I can't believe there is only one chapter left. Great chapter
Spratjmk chapter 24 . 11/13/2009
That was great
hammer78 chapter 23 . 11/11/2009
Great chapter, It's good that they are keeping Eli in touch with his roots. :)
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »