Reviews for A Few Days Continued, Time in the Triangle 20
toothchick chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
Beautiful job handling the scene in the cemetary, especially with Eli. He understood the fact that Warrick was his father & was proud of him...but with the carefree acceptance of a child as he went off to play with his siblings!
soapyscot chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
Lovely chapter.

I'll be sorry to see this story end, but hopefully this isn't the last you'll write about the family. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work.
DoctorWhoArrow chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
keep them comeing you are almost done. keep it up
Gilbertgal7 chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
Such a wonderful chapter. Warm & fluffy. I'm glad they all went to see Warrick's grave. Loved the part about Holly bringing Sara to him. Looking forward to the surprises in the house and seeing Hank again. I kinda miss the dog but he's way to big for the car trip.

K
cancsifan chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
I'll be sorry to see this one end, but looking forward to the changes in the house. The whole 'A Few Days' series has been excellent and hope you continue to write about the family.
Spratjmk chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
That was a sad but great chapter. You are going to have a tough task writing a story to top this.
mcsip3 chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
Wow, this chapter made me cry. Didn't expect that to get to me. Guess it shows what good writers you are. Have run the spectrum of my emotions with this sweet story. But then again all of your stories fet to me. Thanks for writing then.
calicsifan07 chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
Cute chatepr. I can see them in the park smooching. I will not ask for park smut with the kids there. Not even I am that depraved. Thanks for sharing. Hope we get more soon, but I will be sad to see this one end. Hope you have more in the planning.
Billyjorja chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
Lovely thoughtful chapter. Considentally I am going to my local cemetary tomorrow to see and talk to my mom. It would have been her 92nd birthday.

Sorry to hear this story is coming to an end but I'm sure you have others in the pipeline.

Trish
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
Good story. It was sweet for them to go to the cememtary together. I'm curious to see what he has done at their house also :)
edge15684 chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
I loved the scene with Eli at the cementery
gsrfan34 chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
Great chapter!
Nonnie88 chapter 23 . 11/10/2009
Yet again... another awesome chapter..

I cant wait to see the ending of this... and them getting back into their house SQUE :)
CSIpassion chapter 23 . 11/9/2009
As always, I really love your writing. You write with elegance and respect. You should be published.
calicsifan07 chapter 22 . 11/8/2009
Cute chapter. I know personally it feels weird to not wake up to children in my bed or noisy in the house. I can so see Nick setting up a fort for them to play with. Gotta love Nicky...and I do.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »