Reviews for Breaking and Entering
KureNo11 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Would you mind making a sequel for this?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Such a great one shot! Wish you would make it a full story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I love a badass kaoru
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
omg that is good , perfect love to see what happens next star crossed lovers on opposite side perhaps or not
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Amazing! Are you going to continue this? Awesome!
zoooaaa chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wow, nice one shot but I hope you plan to expand it further. It has lot of potential.
sapphire-amythest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I love your writing style! Ooooo it gives me the jimmy jammies!
neesama chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
loved it but please you have to continue !
Yasmin Kamiya chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oooh! I can't believe it ends like that! You're evil, pure evil!
meantoddy chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wish you'd continue this fic... :)
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wait, no this can't be it. I think this beats all the other oneshots that aren't oneshots anymore... except that this fic is STILL a oneshot! D8

I love the crime/suspense/mystery/drama-esque feel that this fic brings. The end of the chapter screams "PLOT TWIST!" like no other, but there's no resolution to the story. :( I'm hoping that one day you might continue this particular fic, but I understand a runaway muse/random spark of inspiration that comes only on a whim (and when you're not on a busy schedule.)

a;slkdjf;sdfj I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

One thing I do want to say though: Sucks to be Kenshin. :P
Lady Of The Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Love it! I know it's a one shot but I'd really like to see what happens after this little meeting...

Great job!

Sphinx
TricksterBoo chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Can't remember if I've left a review. But I really enjoyed this drabble! I'm going to go ahead and ask though: even though it's completed, do you think you'll expound on it? Definitely would be worth a read!
rosewolf44 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is a good story, but I really wish you did more with it. It would make a great story if you had how they know eachother, what she saw, and if he catches her and if he did what he'd so to her. I still like your story but I hope you do more with it.
restless-soul63 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I totally loved it! Oh please say you'll write more! Kind of reminded me of Cat's Eye which I love so yeah awesome! :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »