Reviews for Elephant in the Room
dljensengirl88 chapter 1 . 4/3
lol! Pretentious use of unnecessary big words aside, this was so adorable. I found myself trying not to read ahead because I wasn't 100% sure they weren't faking the whole thing knowing Sam was listening the whole time. When Dean said he loved him and Sam ruminated on that, I found myself harkened back to Jensen refusing to say the "love you" line when Cas was beating him down after he found the angel tablet, changing it to "need you," which I found just as sweet and telling anyway. This was great. I'll have to check out more of your work and see what other magical words your vocabulary holds. :-)
THIS WAS PERFECT.
I LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH
It fantastic
ObsessWithElijah chapter 1 . 3/19
Love this couple. I shipped them since they first met.
thewalkingdeadfairytail chapter 1 . 3/18
Fave
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/14
Poor Sam. He needs an angel of his own or, failing that, please a separate room.
EliseInWonderland247 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
OHH MY GOD AHAHAHAHA THIS IS AMAZING
jas chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This was funny and I liked it, poor mortified Sam!

You made one glaring mistake though; how could a *six month old* baby Sam have locked himself in a closet to cry when Mary died? He was a fat little baby that couldn't even speak, he wouldn't have even known she was gone, not really...
jazzx.xbean chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
aww this was brilliant, so much fun to read, loved sam's perspective
k chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
omg! this is so good 3
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This though! 3 How can you write awkward brother, hot sex and fucking adorable love at the same time? Genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I loved it! Couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing, poor Sam. I really like your still of writing.

lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
omg! poor sam! me being a younger sibling and a fellow sam...yeah he did a better job than I would have! i would've died a little once they called me out haha
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »