Reviews for Lucky Star Truth or Dare!
Okay, I know I'm going to regret asking this but what the hell is "kitchen film"?
konohinamoto chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Funny.
Gnarled Bone chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
WHY DID I NOT REALIZE IT BEFORE?

PINK.

PINK!

I am dense. Oblivious. Whateves. I need to pay more attention to the color of people's hair. :P

Awesome fic (just going to say that instead fo getting into all the details; I'm tired). I am now going to click "Next ".
Sqweebs chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
That was just... Awkward... And hot... But awkward.
Sqweebs chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I don't know what's more disturbing, the fact that Sojiro is staying at a love hotel, or the fact that he's staying at the same one as his daughter.
Sqweebs chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
:O someone DID beat me to the idea of using one of the character songs in a fanfic! Dang you!
Sqweebs chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
A shaken not stirred glass of milk . Konata stop referencing James Bond, you're too small to be an action hero, especially one who orders milk.
Sqweebs chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I'll send you a love letter Tsukasa... :3 don't worry, you wouldn't have to lick chocolate off my face... :3
Gigarot chapter 24 . 6/2/2012
Later I will do a full review of this, but for now I want to say:

The things I like most:

-Kagami singing 100% nai nai nai

-Kagamiku

-The references to 100% D Drive Kagamin, KonaKaga by Eunos, Niwakaame, etc.

-The tribute to Level Up! Love!

And 2 important errors:

-The trip is impossible to be in November, the anime ended in the last days of November, and they've been playing Truth or Dare for weeks, it has to be in December.

-Kagami and Tsukasa are eighteen, their birthday was in July 7th
bfl321 chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
aw man, do you have the dare list by any chance?
Lky str fanatic chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Very entertaining but I've just noticed 1 slight flaw: what would be so bad to them about seeing Kagami's skirt fall up? Anyone remember episode 6 of the anime? In the baths together completely on the buff so I can't imagine an upskirt being all that bad. But then again it took me ages to notice this and it was a realy good fanfic, great job :3
Mao chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Damn. I was hoping for non yuri
Aerowind Kinomoto chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Sorry to say, but you're translating a foreign word. It's cornet, and they're from Italy.
Tiana Koopa chapter 25 . 7/17/2011
This was a really good story!
Shawn45 chapter 25 . 5/23/2011
Never thought I'd read a Truth of Dare story and actually like it, but here we are. I just finished watching the Lucky Star anime, and this is the first fanfic I have read of it, and I really liked it. Is it true that Konata/Kogami isn't canon? Seriously? I got a big vibe that they were at least interested in one another, that kind of makes me sad to learn that it's only one-sided. Oh well, in my fanon, they will be interested in one another!

As for the story itself I was surprised that you managed to make a nice length story involving Truth or Dare. Usually people make one or two crack chapters of the idea, and then abandon the story. I liked the pairs as well, and how they was developed throughout the story. Though I really got annoyed by Konata forgetting about the incidents she had with Kagami, it felt like a cheap story device to make their subplot last longer. Also, I was positive that you were going to make Miyuki and Tsukasa be together, given how they always paired up to do things together. As for the other pairings, Yutaka and Minami is practically a given, with the Patricia and Hiyori being unexpected, but interesting.

The truths and dares themselves though were a lot of fun, especially in the beginning. I agree with Kagami though, it was starting to get old by the end, but I loved how Konata used it to admit her feelings to Kagami, and vice versa.

Overall, this was a very satisfying story, it'll definitely go onto my favorites. Thanks for the good read, and I just noticed that there's a sequel - thank god, I wanted more Konata/Kagami of when they are an actual couple, because that was adorable, hehe.

Keep up the great work!