Reviews for Lucky Star Truth or Dare!
what kitchen film?
Symantra chapter 5 . 7/27
Loved the Detective Conan and James Bond references! Smiled a bit when I noticed the pun with Konan. Well played!
Okay, I know I'm going to regret asking this but what the hell is "kitchen film"?
konohinamoto chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Gnarled Bone chapter 22 . 5/13/2013

I am dense. Oblivious. Whateves. I need to pay more attention to the color of people's hair. :P

Awesome fic (just going to say that instead fo getting into all the details; I'm tired). I am now going to click "Next ".
Sqweebs chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
That was just... Awkward... And hot... But awkward.
Sqweebs chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I don't know what's more disturbing, the fact that Sojiro is staying at a love hotel, or the fact that he's staying at the same one as his daughter.
Sqweebs chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
:O someone DID beat me to the idea of using one of the character songs in a fanfic! Dang you!
Sqweebs chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
A shaken not stirred glass of milk . Konata stop referencing James Bond, you're too small to be an action hero, especially one who orders milk.
Sqweebs chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I'll send you a love letter Tsukasa... :3 don't worry, you wouldn't have to lick chocolate off my face... :3
Gigarot chapter 24 . 6/2/2012
Later I will do a full review of this, but for now I want to say:

The things I like most:

-Kagami singing 100% nai nai nai

-The references to 100% D Drive Kagamin, KonaKaga by Eunos, Niwakaame, etc.

-The tribute to Level Up! Love!

And 2 important errors:

-The trip is impossible to be in November, the anime ended in the last days of November, and they've been playing Truth or Dare for weeks, it has to be in December.

-Kagami and Tsukasa are eighteen, their birthday was in July 7th
bfl321 chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
aw man, do you have the dare list by any chance?
Lky str fanatic chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Very entertaining but I've just noticed 1 slight flaw: what would be so bad to them about seeing Kagami's skirt fall up? Anyone remember episode 6 of the anime? In the baths together completely on the buff so I can't imagine an upskirt being all that bad. But then again it took me ages to notice this and it was a realy good fanfic, great job :3
Mao chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Damn. I was hoping for non yuri
Aerowind Kinomoto chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Sorry to say, but you're translating a foreign word. It's cornet, and they're from Italy.