Reviews for Obon Sickness
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I spent the later half of that fic when Koumyou was still there dying of happiness. The Jade Emperor wants his best employees back after these forms have died almost killed me with happiness right there! I loved it so much, wonderfully written!
By the way, what does 'Haraheta' mean?
But still, I LOVED it and it makes me so happy! I honestly wished I was reading an excerpt from the manga (in fact I thought I was for a minute before I re-realized that it was a fanfiction) I REALLY wished this happened in the manga!
This is definitely going into my favourites!
Seth chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I am very impressed! This story was very good!I like the father and son relationship between Sanzo and Goku.I say there should be more like that in the world(_)I hope others write stories with that sort of fatherly affection in them!
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
You know, i loved reading this fic very much... I'm not a fan of yaoi or slash pairings, so this came as a relief... I've enjoyed this so much that I wish you would really continue this verse more and more... and also I loved the translations given at the end of the chapter... it was a nice touch... not to mention I'm a fan of sick/hurt Sanzo and concerned /caring Goku... thank you soooo much for the lovely read... please write more soon... have a happy weekend!
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh I love you for this, I have been wanting to see a sequel to this since the first time I read 'Mother's Embrace'. I'm glad I got to see Sanzo finding out. Thanks again, Shadow.
IOTR chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I love the characterization in this. Very sweet story! :)
SurgingCalm chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
It was a good story up to a point. Though you got the description of Koumyou wrong. Ah He was a blond two. He was more of a platinum blonde actually. Ukoku was the dark haired sanzo... and he didn't have a chakra. But yeah anyways.. good story...
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
very nice
chibi chimi chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
That was wonderful! Nicely-detailed, plot as amazing as always. Pretty unique since there's not much Goku being very matured and Sanzo playing the role of a helpless child. I like it a lot, still. Just slightly wishing there's more interaction between Goku and Sanzo, perhaps writing their thoughts and emotions will be nice.

Don't take the suggestion too serious, your writing is as nice as it is. I'll be keeping an eye out for your future stories~ (winks)
Waifine chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I'd always wanted to see how Sanzo's master and Goku would interact. This was a beautiful story! And Sanzo was masterfully written.
Yuuki Zala chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
wow nice one shot love it! :D
Otters rule the world chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Otters:Awesome story. You should make a sequel. :)

Sanzo: You want me miserable

Otters: Hakkai save me I cant fight I have a fever help!
noonsam chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
A lovely story! I enjoyed this very much!
Temari 88 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was a very, very, VERY good story _ I'm sorry to write only this, but I really think there's nothing else to add: when a story is this well written, a lot of words are futile, in my opinion :P

Keep up the gooe work!