Reviews for Prometheus
Johnny chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
And the next installment will be?
abandonded1 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Aww that's cruel leaving it like that I hope you continue with this.
escape5 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
you have to write more and hopefully soon. your fan
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
*stunned silence*
Jeffrey D. Ayers chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
This is a great story and I want to request/beg you to continue with many more chapters! If you are still out there please continue this story.

I am one of those fans that never could understand why the writers put T'Pol and Trip together. Trip, while popular, lacked the presence, the integrety and the intelligence of Archer. I can see the drug causing the initial attraction but that would have been fleeting.

Please keep on writing,

Jeffrey
HarmonyGurl1208 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Oh nos! Someone help T'Pol! PLEASE continue this; I HAVE to know what happens! PuhLEASE! O.O
HarmonyGurl1208 chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Uh-oh. What's happened to Archer? Let me go find out.

On to chapter three! *whistles as she totters off*
HarmonyGurl1208 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Yay! This is so wonderful! Thanks for posting, and I'm off to read the next chapter...! XD
kira66 chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
MORE!
GSD010 chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Well isn't this a great read! I'm really enjoying the retro- Archer/T'pol plotline,it's something a little characters are interesting as is the way you soon please!
VFR6 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
This is an interesting development.

Update dude. I am interested in this story.

Are you a female?
Jeffrey Ayers chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
I really like this story. I hope each of your future chapters are longer. Allowing a more detailed description of the scene and not just additional scenes. It seems that the point is reached without enough build up.

Regardless, I look forward to many chapters with a lot of interaction between Archer and T'Pol.

Keep on writing,

Jeffrey
VirginiaKC chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I really like this story. A/T is great, specially when dealing with Archer's feelings towards vulcan's and his change of heart while getting to know T'pol. I look forward to more!
mar-sik chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
It is very interesting story. so I liked. I love this couple (Archer T'pol)and want to see how this story will be progresed. so I see that Archer all ready feel some jelousy.
STReader chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
quibble - Major vs. Sub-Commander T'Pol rank inconsistancy. Jon & Trip were both Lieutenant? Thumbs up the great AU!