Reviews for Two Lives
Antina2000 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
...wait I'm confused, what happen to Reika?
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
the whole story was really nice...a first I got confused but then I got to understand it...
so could make a sequel with what happen to the other world or a different story with same concept and pairing and add hakuba x heiji...I just wanted to know their pairing in the second world story...
majishan chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
ok, you wrapped up things in beika (loved it by the way) but i feel like you cut everything in reika after shinichi told the guys he was excited about the next day
skylark.all27 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Man, Shin-chan sure lives a dull life. Haha.
bookgirl111 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
so... what happened to the other Kaito..? and the other world?
Clare chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Hard to read through the first part, it was too much like a list.
Went to school. Read in homeroom. Went to gym. Ran a mile. Went to pre-calc. Finished early. Kept reading. Caught reading. Teacher didn't care.
Not to mention the they and their's at the beginning :c

On a side note, Japanese schools are different. They only have one classroom all day, and the teachers move from class to class. Not that details like that matter.
Kaida-14Kage chapter 14 . 10/1/2011
This was really good! :) Though what happened to the other world's people? Did Shinichi just die in Reika?
ryuze chapter 14 . 4/4/2011
huh. well, it says that it is finished but i am a bit confused. What happened to looking for the necklaces? did he decide to sever the tie to Rekai? Did he learn how to control the connection? it just has him suddenly not going there anymore without explaining what happened... just seems to end rather sudden.. As I whole I really enjoyed the story. I am going to look at what else you have written.
WolvesAngelz chapter 14 . 3/27/2011
Great story, although a bit confused during this last chapter. A few unanswered questions, but overall a great story! :)
shanagi95 chapter 14 . 3/27/2011
although the story ended here, i want to ask some things. what happened with shinichi and kaito in reika? the bo? what about pandora and the stones? im just curious... this is a great story!
Warning. Error code chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
just two questions:

Did shinichi find the soul saver in Beika?

and are you still intersted in kaishin even now?

if so, then i would love to see another story from you

the story was awesome, loved it. it was very original, and took me by suprise at every chapter

good jobies, fello

i bow down to u m(_ _)m

it was the joy in my life :D

i hope youll make another story XD

byes then~
Yaraslava Rada chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
It's a good story...but the ending seems kinda rushed. It's just like "Oh, Kaito likes Shinich and Shinichi likes Kaito, later Kaito told Shinichi his secret, so Shinichi told Kaito his, and they lived happily ever after, The End." We don't know if Shinichi ever found the second necklace, or if he decided to get rid of Reika...the whole alternate-reality thing just seemed kinda thrown in there in the end. Well, anyway, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting.
LMeg920 chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
awesome fic. I'm so glad you decided to finish it. But at the end, you sorta forgot about the necklace and the other world, didn't you? but I understand that you lost interest in it. loved it though, glad you finished :)
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
_ I really like this story. The whole idea with the alternating worlds was fun. I'm really glad you decided to finish it. Thanks!