Reviews for Stranded
I loved it! It was great. Good job
Suicide Emo chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
This is getting good.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this story! My friend told me about it today, and it was SO GOOD! :) I especially loved the part about Cedric Diggory... That was absolutely HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing for the longest time! *Sigh.*

Anyway, I loved it! It was amazing! Great! And Sable *IS* such a perfect name, under the circumstances.

This story just about made my day. :)

D

3 :D :)
bizzyb chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was recd in a cf on adf, glad I found it on here the link was to twilighted. Anyway great intro chapter ready to get on with the reading!
Kimmie2445 chapter 25 . 1/11/2012
OMG! I can't believe it is completed. WOW! So sad but happy tears. This was one of my first stories when I first started reading fanfiction on Twilighted. WOW! Love it. Thank you.
chatterbox33 chapter 25 . 1/10/2012
I really enjoyed your story. I love that Edward had so much personality, I hate when hes written too "perfect" without attitude or humor. Thanks for sharing your story.
chatterbox33 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Their game was funny! I like this so far :)
tricksterscorpio chapter 25 . 1/9/2012
I kept on checking the epilogue of this story in Twilighted, but I didn't see it yet. I came across of this story from someone's favorites, then I said this is familiar. Good ending and Sable is not a bad name.
t17381 chapter 25 . 1/8/2012
great fic!
StrawberrySC chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Read this story a long time ago and I just now found it again; excited to re-read it!
Musehere chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
interesting...good start.
Kaorilamb chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
loved this fic
daphnie chapter 25 . 1/4/2012
This story almost cost me an exam ;)
ALCCSP chapter 25 . 1/3/2012
THANK YOU!
cahtx chapter 25 . 12/30/2011
I really enjoyed your story and characters. I love that they went to an island for their honeymoon. Thank you so much for taking time out of your life to share this with us.
2,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »