Reviews for Stranded
thelittlegerman chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
Pretty sure Esme didn't let that go as easily as he thinks.
thelittlegerman chapter 21 . 11/29/2013
They are so sickeningly cute together. I can't wait for the Cullens reaction to Bella.
thelittlegerman chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Oh I really hoped she would be pregnant!
thelittlegerman chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
I kind of love Renee and Esme, too, of course.
thelittlegerman chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
Well I would have pictured the reunion even more dramatic. But it was kind of funnily beautiful nonetheless.
thelittlegerman chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
I actually love the idea of her being pregnant. And I would have hoped Edward would have written her a letter or something else that told Bella where he was heading and that he wasn't just leaving her behind. And I would like to know why Bellas parents aren't at the hospital yet. I also can't wait for the Cullen reunion!
thelittlegerman chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
Well, I kind of expected Jacob to be the one to rescue them after your last A/N. At least they are finally off the island. I think it is very likely that they would be seperated after being taken in the hospital. Thank you for doing so much research for the story, it makes it much more believable. For a second I thought Esme and Carlisle might be dead, so I am glad I was wrong. I would have loved to see Rosalies face when she realises who really was on the phone. Its kind of funny that she makes a huge mistake while on the phone again, considering her disastrous phone call in New Moon.
thelittlegerman chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
Breaking her ankle while running- only Bella. And finally some light on the horizon.
thelittlegerman chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
I understand why Bella is so upset, but the plane wouln't have been able to just turn around and land in any case. Maybe, hopefully someone saw their SOS sign. And if not, then they at least know that there are planes flying over the island.
thelittlegerman chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
Holy shit! When I think about being stranded on an island I think about danger from animals, not storms!
thelittlegerman chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
I am SO glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter! I hate, hate, hate cliffies!
thelittlegerman chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
It is a little clichè to have a plane flying over the island while they are not there for once. But then again, where would be the fun in them being found so early on?
thelittlegerman chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
They finally did it. And I wouldn't wear a dead womens undergarments either.
thelittlegerman chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
It seems just like Bella to tell him the three big words while she is asleep.
thelittlegerman chapter 8 . 11/29/2013