Reviews for Stranded
angleface12 chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
I love this story. They sure do make a wonderful couple.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. I can really feel edward's love for bella. Sigh. I hope I can find a man like him soon :)
Kelly chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Nice story,really enjoyed and all the best and hope u win the watty award
SimoneFrancois chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
I'm not even sure if you still go on your account but I have to tell you YOUR STORY WAS AMAZING! I just love it! I read it in two days! A new record for me! I read fanfiction after fanfiction and since it's summer now that's all I've been doing and that's all I will continue to be doing, I don't remember all the fanfictions I read because I read so many but let me tell you I'll NEVER forget this one! Thank you so much for a fucking AWESONE two days! Keep writing please and never stop! You have such a talent. You should look into writing and publishing books of your own.
Cramos28 chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
This story was amazing! I loved every bit of it! I read it within 24 hours... Great writing
Andromeda8V chapter 25 . 1/6/2014
I love this story! Thank you!
thelittlegerman chapter 25 . 11/29/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing!
thelittlegerman chapter 24 . 11/29/2013
I like his proposal- it is simple but very them.
thelittlegerman chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
I loved the interview.
thelittlegerman chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
Pretty sure Esme didn't let that go as easily as he thinks.
thelittlegerman chapter 21 . 11/29/2013
They are so sickeningly cute together. I can't wait for the Cullens reaction to Bella.
thelittlegerman chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Oh I really hoped she would be pregnant!
thelittlegerman chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
I kind of love Renee and Esme, too, of course.
thelittlegerman chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
Well I would have pictured the reunion even more dramatic. But it was kind of funnily beautiful nonetheless.
thelittlegerman chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
I actually love the idea of her being pregnant. And I would have hoped Edward would have written her a letter or something else that told Bella where he was heading and that he wasn't just leaving her behind. And I would like to know why Bellas parents aren't at the hospital yet. I also can't wait for the Cullen reunion!
2,402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »