Reviews for Stranded
thelittlegerman chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
I am SO glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter! I hate, hate, hate cliffies!
thelittlegerman chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
It is a little clichè to have a plane flying over the island while they are not there for once. But then again, where would be the fun in them being found so early on?
thelittlegerman chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
They finally did it. And I wouldn't wear a dead womens undergarments either.
thelittlegerman chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
It seems just like Bella to tell him the three big words while she is asleep.
thelittlegerman chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Awww they are so !
thelittlegerman chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
I almost had to cry at the Cullens reaction. I think its a little unlikely for the two families to meet at a funeral where over 200 people come together to mourn, but I can pretend its destiny. Though a little corny.
thelittlegerman chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Awww he made her island dinner. So cute.
thelittlegerman chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
I liked this chapter. I am just wondering wether the new font size was intentional.
thelittlegerman chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Finally they are out of the water! It's cute how Edward is already smitten with her.
thelittlegerman chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
That game is so fun! I used to play that with a friend of mine when we were driving somewhere.
thelittlegerman chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Every time I get on board of a plane to the states I have exactly this scenario in my head. Me, all alone in the water (except all the dead bodies floating around me), no one and nothing for miles to see with the plane underneath me, sinking deep down in the sea. Well that and of course all of us being sucked out of the plane and dying.
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Lets see where this ride will take me...
musicnlyrics chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
I loved it! I loved it all. I'm so glad I came across it!

Thank you so much for sharing!
byoungrn chapter 25 . 9/29/2013
Great story!
crotia chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
If you want to get your story in a community then you need to search through communities and if you see a community that has story's like yours pm the founder.
2,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »