Reviews for Stranded
thelittlegerman chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
I liked this chapter. I am just wondering wether the new font size was intentional.
thelittlegerman chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Finally they are out of the water! It's cute how Edward is already smitten with her.
thelittlegerman chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
That game is so fun! I used to play that with a friend of mine when we were driving somewhere.
thelittlegerman chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Every time I get on board of a plane to the states I have exactly this scenario in my head. Me, all alone in the water (except all the dead bodies floating around me), no one and nothing for miles to see with the plane underneath me, sinking deep down in the sea. Well that and of course all of us being sucked out of the plane and dying.
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Lets see where this ride will take me...
musicnlyrics chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
I loved it! I loved it all. I'm so glad I came across it!

Thank you so much for sharing!
byoungrn chapter 25 . 9/29/2013
Great story!
crotia chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
If you want to get your story in a community then you need to search through communities and if you see a community that has story's like yours pm the founder.
Twilighter368 chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
Wow. What a journey.
Twilighter368 chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
They aren't even looking? It sounds like they just accepted that everyone is dead have no search party at all.
robsessed1123 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
SO SO SO SO GOOD! ty
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Wahoo Bella is preggers!
gabby chapter 25 . 6/20/2013
I remember reading this story a while back but it was so intense I just HAD to read it again :) loved it! Ahh lol
CrowX chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Cute. I love it. And as I wrote in my last comment about pregnancy after coitus interruptus, you did clear it up perfectly in the next chapter. Great story!
CrowX chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
I like this story so far. Just one small minor thing: while it diminishes the chance to get pregnate when the man pulls out before he comes, there's already pre-cum inside her, so it wouldn't be impossible to get pregnant. Just pointing it out, since a lot of girls don't seem to know this.
2,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »