Reviews for Five Coupley Things Barney and Robin Hate
alleemaria chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This was !
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
It is lovely how you are very spot-on with the description of their characters. Lovely oneshot, good job!
dolethewhip chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
DROWNING IN CUTENESS SO WONDERFULLY IN CHARACTER THAT I HONESTLY DON'T CARE I'M DROWNING.
Ana chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Amazing! Second time ive read it and I can't get enough! You've got Barney and Robin's character's down to a T. My favorite part is the sharing food because i can totally see it happening! Great job!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love it, it's perfectly them. :)
Nova-Roris chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Aw, that was a super cute story ! The having a song was the awesomer of all
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love all of that! It is so sweet! Awww...great story!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Awe!(: Perfect! I loved it(:
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Such a sweet story! I loved it!
CrayolaBox16 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
AWESOME! THIS DESERVES A BILLION REVIEWS! IT SO AWESOME!
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh, I love the way you write Barney/Robin. I don't know how you do it so well, but you get them incredibly in character and just as awesome as they actually are. This is amazing and super adorable, and I loved loved loved it! Please write more Barney/Robin, cause this made me totally nostalgic for the legendary couple they would have been, if the writers hadn't screwed them up (and why do I feel the need to add like ten awesomes and legendarys whenever I review a How I Met Your Mother fic? Lol, kinda makes me seem douchey).

Anyway, great job and I loved it!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Loved it:)Great job!
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That was just delightful! Super funny and true to character. Really, really nice work.
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This is.. sheer brilliance. Not only is it so in character that it could be confused as something created by the actual writers of the show, but the writing style is so fantastic and easy to read, the theme so simple and perfect, the dialogue cute and witty. The holding hands one was probably my favorite. God. This was awesome!
Vee22 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Loved this story! You've captured Barney and Robin's characters perfectly...and even the minor details such as Lily asking if anyone wanted a potato skin after Barney and Robin left, are totally believable.

Great job. Two thumbs up!