Reviews for Not Quite Family
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! please ! continue! :D ! love this! exspecially the crystals!
Invader Razi chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
wow, 1 makes bringing a newspaper in sound like drug smuggling. good work, update soon PLX!
spotty-bee chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
More!I must have more! Please update soon! Please! Please! PLEASE!
15animefreak15 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
X3 Is that a baad thing? *smirk* Flattery gets ya what ya want! And I's smell a longer chapter. Hehe. ONTO ZE REVIEW!

Hmm.. shards.. glass? Mebbe? *shrug* Least we get to see some more 2/5 bonding! Yush! :D Both in-character, and 5's comment about the bear was rather funneh.

6 SCENE! YAYZ! A 1! If you're pushing poor 6 around again, I'm gonna shove that staff up your-...right. Keep it PG-13, Ani. I'ma gonna hurt yous. There. 2 to za rescue! *cheers* DX Siix... TAT 1's so mean. *huggles 6* And yes!~ 6 helping 2 means he gets more spotlight! WOO! Very emotional section here overall.

Ooh. 1 and 5 face-off! ~Ding!~ And they're off! *watches with face two inches away from her screen* ~Ding-ding-ding!~ Aw. Poor 5. At least he tried. And now I REALLY wanna know what those shards are! DX

Pfft. Okay, so I was wrong. Bah! -3-;; Okay.. glass.. and wire.. GAH! What are they making? *tugs on hair* .. *blinks* If I'd just read one more paragraph. XD COOL! Rainbow tiem! YES! I LOVE 7's comment about looking female. And it's great that the poor stitchpunks get to chill and have some fun for once. :3

I still don't like 1 much, but when he's like the way you wrote him in this last scene with 2, he's tolerable. Ah well. That pompous, old windbag will learn soon enough.

Annyywaayy.. this review's gotten long enough, methinks. As I said earlier, all in-character as usual! The interaction amongst them was perfect, and your ideas for this story are great! I can't wait to see what you have in store for everyones favorite stitchpunks next- especially 6- and I hope we don't have to wait as long to find out! XD

PLEEAASE UPDATE SOON! ;D Kthnxbai. :3
adakie not logged in chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Aw, this is a beautiful story. I went back an reread the first parts too. 3 So good~!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Nice chapter! It's awesome!

I love 3 & 4, 7, 2, 5 and 6 even more now!
Ferret Coldfinger chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Six.
Majorkami chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
You capture the characters perfectly. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Sylver O. Maybee chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I love this chapter! It's just so awesome! There's even some slight 7x5, it's the best
Dazja chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is cute, keep it up
15animefreak15 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
/;; Aw, shucks. Thanks. 6 IS awesomesauce. Which is why you "voluntarily" *cough* WERE FORCED *cough* to include him TWICE in this chapter. :D I'm extremely happy about that, by the way. More lengthy revieweth for yous! Aw... poor 6. No one understands the importance of anything except for him. He has to live through all of those horrible visions... Anyone who says he's a coward and can't fight is wrong! 6 is the strongest out of all of them, because his enemies are in his mind. He can't run from them, and he has to face them for the good of all of them. Again, you portrayed his craziness very well here.

And 5 was in-character too, good for you! I personally love 6x5, but I won't be disappointed if you exclude the romance. Just throwing it out there *wink wink*. X3 And AW. 3 and 4 scene ish luv! :3 That was adorable. Seriously. Oh, and nice choice on the oil bit. Classic replacement for coffee when it comes to robots. The short banter between them was cute, and I could easily see that happening in the movie. And the tease about the two-headed cat beast? O_O; I don't know if I'LL ever be able to sleep again, lol. XD

AND OH. OH NO HE DIDN'T. The bastard pulled a cliche bad dude move! Punish the strong guy's closest friend to get to him! *shakes fist until her full attention returns to 6 scene* Poor 6. I already ranted about his strength and courage dealing with these things, so I won't rant again. The review's getting long enough as it is. O_O *glances back and sweatdrops* I should probably finish this up. Cut 6, falling asleep on his drawings. :3 Aw. And the scene with 7 being all momma? ADORABLE. She is SO their surrogate mother. And it's the cutest thing ever.

Anyway, another extremely well-written chapter. Everyone's in-character with their actions, words, and reactions. Really, you're very good at this. You're mechanics are also great, so really all I have to say is keep including 6 to give him love and...

UPDATE SOON PLEASE. :D
Digitaldreamer chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Oh God this story is wonderful. You characterize each stitchpunk perfectly, you write such excellent relationships between them... gaah I am loving this so. You're a wonderful writer and I love all the little insights, like the idea of them drinking oil, the way they sleep, that 6 has fits when he does sleep... this is really just fantastic.

I hope you update this soon, you're an inspiration!
Schellibie chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
E! This is the kind of stuff I crave in my newfound 9 obsession... Some character development! I love where you're going with this.
adakie lazy and not signed in chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is AMAZING so far! Everyone is quite in character, and it's just like a look into their lives. Perfect~! (and yay you gave consideration to 6, I love him and the twins best)
button red chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I DON'T MIND 8D. I've been obsessing over 9 too. xD

Everybody's very in-character and your writing is great, as always.

YES, 6 IS AWESOME.