Reviews for Dark Secret
MagicallyMalicious chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
I can't fucking breathe right now! I mean I knew they had to get caught eventually but shit,I never thought jezebel would rat them out. Poor chick. Ugh I hate katie lea... Like seriously! Please update soon XD!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
Oh, that ending.
That was cruel of Katie Lea, especially to a pregnant woman, and to think she now knows Chris' secret? It's all downhill from here. I went from all fuzzy inside from how Chris and Matt obviously care for one another to sad at the end. Just wow.
takers dark lover chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
Katie has the nevre to call Jezebel a whore. What the hell does she think she is? She is the one sleepimg with Adam in the house with Chris in the next room.
I knew Jezebel was pregent, and I knew who the father was.
And oh my god Chris telling him he loved in the barn. The way Matt reacted to that prove he love him to even if he don't know it yet. Or rather won't admit it yet.
I CAN'T BELIVE SHE TOLD! Does she realize what she jusy did? What is Chris going to do now? Is he going to send Matt away to keep him safe?
Please please update soon! I was so happy to see this was up. So please don't keep us all waiting to long!
Esha Napoleon chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
LOVE IT!
Blazing Glory chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
If Katie Lea has Adam's baby, with green eyes, Chris might be able to set her aside as unfaithful. She is such a witch. Katie Lea will try and blackmail him with her knowledge. Unless she and Chris make a deal that they each keep their own loves. This is a great story.
takers dark lover chapter 12 . 1/22/2010
So now Chris knows what Katie is doing he just don't know with who. Matt also knows and he knows with who. I think Matt should take Chris for another horseback ride. Matt wants it just as much as Chris does even if he keeps telling himself he don't.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
I think you and DK should have won the slammy for tag team of the year, because I loved this. Completely. Matt's falling for Chris, Katie's in lust with Adam, who knows what Adam's thinking, and Chris is in total love with Matt.

Drunk Chris is kind of awesome. And Katie's thoughts always make me laugh.

Great chapter
Esha Napoleon chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
This is one great chapter ;)
GrandpasGuitars chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
And Adam and Katie Lea had sex. This will not end well at all for anyone. But what if the baby comes out with a slimy smirk and swaggers out to Metalingus? Won't everyone know the baby isn't Chris'?

Chris and Matt just keep getting closer, even if Matt would deny what he feels every now and again. But this probably isn't a good thing. Most stories about forbidden love end with one or two of the people dying. If they end up IN love, then at least one of them is gonna die. I know it.
takers dark lover chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Gopod now if the witch will just leave Chris alone so he and Matt can be togather. Then everyone would be happy. Matt and Chris need some time alone far away.
Esha Napoleon chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
Poor Chrissy :( This is not his night :(

Fantastic chapter ;)
takers dark lover chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Matthew has falling in love he just don't get it yet. Chris has to but he knows it. I feel sorry for them it's sad. Jezebel is preggers right? And it's Matthews right?
dehlia666 chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
Aw...Matt can't stop thinking about Chris, and we know Chris is always thinking about Matt!

How sweet of Matt to stay with Chris so he wouldn't fall off the couch. Nice tent, Matt! Chris kissed him! OMG!

Katie must die! Oops...was that my outside voice? he he!

Why is Jezebel sick? She's not pregnant is she? Please don't have Matt be the father...he belongs with Chris! Maybe she's been messing around with Adam or Christian. Right?

Update soon!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
You know, if Katie Lea mysteriously walked off a cliff, no one could blame Chris, right?

Seriously, there's a lot of issues with the Katie Lea/Chris relationship. I guess Katie would be a lot less inclined to be a harpy if Chris could even pretend to be attracted, but unfortunately, we got Matt in the same house, so that's a no no. Matt and Chris are getting way too comfortable with each other- anyone could've walked in on Chris massaging Matt. And Katie took witch to a whole 'nother level. Matt might have to walk around with a crotch guard; she's sexually deprived and sounds like she's about to attack. And then Chris will attack, and then all hell would break loose.

Gotta love it when you guys update.
Esha Napoleon chapter 10 . 12/5/2009