Reviews for Summer Vacation: The Legend vs The Demon Fox
Shigiya chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
it was great man the story was fantastic and the fight with Dracula was great and I'm also happy to know that Hinata still loves Naruto and Naruto still loves Hinata too.
redxdragon chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Moka belongs with Tsukune, that's why this story fails epically.
nwspor chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
lol
cyclone13 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Nice. I can't wait for the next one.
deathsilver chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
shishishishi i wander how mokas father going to take the news that moka mate is stronger then he is also i hope sakura die the more painful death ever sasuke too
Haseo55 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
nice story , NaruxHina forever! i didnt like what you did to Kakashi but its no big of a deal, also those part with dracula returning and his army reminded me alot of Blade Trinity and the mummy returns
T3Ko chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Nice introlude.

Thanks~'
RasenShuriken92 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
i love it! :D

i cant wait for the next chap! :d

I LOVE NaruHina! :D
IfakeoutI chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
even better cant wait for the new year
IfakeoutI chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Awsome start -
Aaron Leach chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Awesome chapter.
Esus927 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Phew, I was worried when you mentioned the "deal" between Kiba and Sasuke, and Hinata and Naruto. For a little bit I thought you were going to have him agree to it, I would of closed the story and not looked back.

Overall it was a nice little story inbetween the school years and I look forward to sophomore year.
inuboy86 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I've been waiting for this update, and nice to know that Naruto and Hinata are paired together, I wonder when she will meet Moka and Kurumu, and when will all of them be together? I really can't wait for the next additions to this series, and when will Ruby and Tsukune get together?
Toa Naruto chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
F$# ING UCHIHA and INUZUKA!

THE ONLY GOOD UCHIHA IS A DEAD ONE! And I guess you can never trust anyone with a Sharingan, eh?

That Kiba is such a son-of-a-bitch! Does his mother promote his behavior towards Naruto and HInata? He treats everything like a pissing contest! I wonder if you were to castrate him, would he mellow out?

And as for Sakura, I guess: "Once an Uchiha's whore, always an Uchiha's whore." I can't believe that Moegi became like that pink-haired bitch, and that she nearly killed Konohamaru for something that wasn't his fault. But I guess her loss his Hanabi's gain.

Did you say that this was a three-chapter story?
The Purple Critic chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
writing some more would defiantly be appreciated