Reviews for girl in a glittering world
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Love it love it love it! I love sakuras character and I pity her for havin to do this. Continue soon with this AND everything else!
souhoku chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Great idea!

I love how you portrayed Sakura! :D

And I love the title, "girl in a glittering world". It's cool...and different.

Update soon!
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
i seriously love how you portray Sakura. she always manages to bring a smile to my face. and Sasuke - oh, jesus. he's amazing, as usual.

but i think my most favorite part is the title. makes me feel all pretty and stuff.

update soon!
cheriper chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I think I fell in love with Sasuke again in that one single moment. So weird of me.

I'm looking forward for the next chapters. :D
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hehe, I love this fic! Awesome idea, can't wait to see Naruto and Sasuke again! xD

-x-Emma-x-
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
FIRST THINGS FIRST. Love the title. It's so pretty. -coos-

Other things... not first. I like your portrayal of Sakura. You're right, she's more pre-timeskip than post-. But still, even when people write her post-timeskip, they make her so... unfailingly sweet and kind and compassionate that she's bland.

And she's just not actually like that. I mean, she's kind and compassionate, and she can be sweet, but she's also stubborn, a bit pretentious, and she's got the most awful temper.

So thanks for staying true to her character XD.

Oh, Sasuke. You're lucky you're pretty, because otherwise you would never get away with acting like you do.

Yes. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going~.

Thanks for rising from the grave!

:D
nachtweiss chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Pshaw. We all know that kunai holder is secretly Gucci.

Tehe. I'm already in love with this. Sasuke's such a jerk, and yet he's hot enough to get away with it.
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Thank you for coming back to ff. Nice story to start out with. Until next time.