Reviews for i was made to love you
givesup chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow. This was just... wow. I'm speechless. Right up my alley. I loved it. Every bit. Well done. Perfectly written.
dani2297 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
omg no ouch my heart hurts, that was heart breaking wow! oh dear, this was so beautifully written but absolutely so painful to read! Welldone!
maligal17 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Yeah. I definitely think you should continue this. Tanya had a good idea with her getting pregnant and having his baby... Cause I really don't think either of them could really leave it like this
MorWeb chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I absolutely HATE this story. Not because it is poorly written...it isn't-it is superbly written. I hate it because I could SO see Brennan cutting off her nose despite her face, and losing Booth forever. Ugh! If the HH storyline ends in this direction I will give up TV watching FOREVER!~MorWeb
Avenira chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh my god. I am so sad after reading this Oneshot. It is written very nice and I am glad I found it. But it is so dramatous. I can really imagine the whole scenario of the both.
penelope1985 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
that was very sad...
Restless Scribe chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Great story. So sad.
206 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This is really good; it made me cry
smackedfan454 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
that was unbealivable! wow! so full of emotion and lust and passion. I loved it! the ending was horrible... my heart is aching right now, but abosutley astounishing! it was amazing!
Greys404 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
OMG.

This is beautiful.

So angsty, passionate and wonderful.

I love it.
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is beautifully written. Bothers me that none of them are willing to fight for each other, but then again, what else new? They will happily jump in front of a bullet for the other but none is willing to risk a truly broken heart. It sad. So very sad. And I know it says complete, but won't you reconsider that ever of the penultimate paragraph?

Jane
raiseyourglass26 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
oh man, PLEASE make a part 2!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
okay...way to sad...for a beautiful sunday afternoon.

Written very well...but it's such a heartbreaker!
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Please tell me you are going to write a sqeuel to this. I would be cool You could make it like nine ten months later and Bone's life is in danger and she needs protection and you can bring Booth back and he can find out she had his baby. So now he has to keep her and his child alive. Just an idea. I loved this one shot and I hope you do write more Bones fanfictions.

Tanya
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wonderfully written though it killed me to read the ending. Perhaps you could write a follow-up? Keep up the fantastic work.